Create an Ethereal Background with Women of Faith and Distress Oxide inks

Today Melanie Muenchinger shares her newest stamp set, “Women of Faith”.  This set was designed to honor so many special people and life events, and you will love this large silhouette profile that works for so many inky techniques, along with the other faith based greetings and images included. The ethereal background for this beautiful card is created with Distress Oxide inks, Distress Sprayer, and her new butterflies!  Be sure to watch to the end to see the special quote that inspired her blog title and is perfect for stamping on the back of your cards!

Purchase Women of Faith stamp set here: https://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=3270&categoryId=16

Gina K. Blue Lagoon (5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 1/4”), Black Onyx (3 7/8” x 4 5/8”) and Artist’s Choice (3 ¾” x 4 ½” and scrap for stamped butterflies) cardstock

Ranger Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves and Memento Tuxedo Black ink pads

Spectrum Noir markers: BT4, BT6, TB4, TB3, PL3, PL2

Gina K. 3” x 4” and 4” x 6” acrylic blocks, Mini MISTI, Distress Sprayer, scissors, tape adhesive, foam squares, heat gun (for drying) Gina K. Tidy Towel

Comment by Hope Mitchell on May 13, 2018 at 3:36pm

Such an uplifting card. I believe my favorite is the portrait arrangement. I have so many occasions where a friend needs encouragement. This set is so versatile.

Comment by Freida Soto on May 12, 2018 at 4:31pm

I love the angled card.

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on May 12, 2018 at 4:01pm

I love all the cards that you make. Keep up the great work. Happy Mother's Day.

Comment by Karen Atkinson on May 12, 2018 at 2:19pm

Beautiful.

Comment by dorette mc pherson on May 12, 2018 at 9:24am

Melanie, God truly blessed you with an amazing talent and we are so thankful that you share it with us. These cards are so beautiful and inspirational and I like them all especially the vertical one. What a wonderful card to send to someone who needs an uplifting note filled with love and hope.

Thanks again and God Bless.

Comment by Rusty K. Dowling on May 12, 2018 at 7:16am

This card is so amazing Melanie.  You are a true inspiration.  I love both cards, but my favorite is the vertical one.  I will be saving my money to purchase your stamp set.  I have ordered many of your sets.  This one leaves me speechless.  It will be so uplifting to send a card using these beautiful words to those who could use a ray of hope.  Thank you and God Bless you.