Sweet Mango Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half
Black Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Wild Lilac Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Scraps for focal images and greetings

Stamp Set- Basket Additions 3
Digital Stamp Set or Print and Cut File- Create-a-Cauldron
Card stock- GKD Sweet Mango, Black Onyx, Wild Lilac, 80 lb White
Ink Pads- Memento Tuxedo Black and Gray Flannel
Copic Markers, Computer and Printer, Silhouette Cameo or Scissors, 1/4" pop dots, adhesive, Sponge Dauber, Thread, Forest Branches Cuttlebug Folder and Cuttlebug Machine

Comment by May Hume on August 28, 2012 at 6:12am

Great video loved this one Gina I have a question I have the craft robo lite and have tried printing and cutting my printer is wireless so I didn't have to use the usb but when it came to recognising the registration( cuts )  it won't work doesn't do anything at all can you tell me what I maybe doing wrong the settings for my robo work with the sillhouette thank you xx

Comment by Gina Krupsky on August 18, 2012 at 9:03am

Yes, the pillow trick will take a little more of the sticky away. I have the blade set at 3. :)

Comment by Donna Phelan on August 18, 2012 at 8:41am

Great video.  Do you recall what number your blade was set at for the 80# layering weight white card stock you used.  I tend to think that what the machine tells you to use, may not necessarily be true.  And also do you find that the rest of the card stock that you have peeled of kind of rolls and becomes sticky on the back side?  Maybe I need my mat to hug another pillow???  (to make it less sticky?)  lol

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on August 16, 2012 at 8:43pm
Hi Susanna, the digital version, without the cut file, is listed in the online store under the Digital Stamp category in the left sidebar. There is just the one so far but we plan to add lots more! :-)
Comment by patricia posk on August 16, 2012 at 6:37pm

WOW

really cute...a really fun card...thanks for the inspiration Gina...love it.

pat

Comment by Susanne Bridges on August 16, 2012 at 5:05pm
Very cute! I was wondering how to access the digital stamp set to cut out the old fashioned way? ;0)
Comment by Rhonda Miller on August 16, 2012 at 11:32am

What a fun card.  I love the cute stamps.

Comment by Gina Krupsky on August 16, 2012 at 9:44am

Penny, Thanks, I made the color correction. I do not know if it will work on the regular Silhouette due to the registration marks... If it can't, you can always cut the cauldron by hand and the basket additions 3 with your Silhouette or use a basket instead of the Cauldron. We have cut files for the Holiday Basket set as well.

Grannymama, I did not re-calibrate my Cameo. Just took it out of the box and used it as it came.

Comment by Penny Kentosh on August 16, 2012 at 9:10am

The layer cut 3-3/4" x 5" should be listed as Wild Lilac.  Does this cut file work on a regular Silhouette, or only the Cameo?  Thanks, Gina!  Great video!!

Comment by Grannymama on August 16, 2012 at 8:54am

Ok..I hate to be picky...but selecting print from printer is the same as going to 'send to silhouette' where it gives you the option of printing.  And it prints to your printer, than you can do the other selections...on the same screen.  And deleting..why delete individually...you could've drawn a line around the ones you did not want and than delete...I found that printing first, may cause me problems with cutting...off line.  And was wondering if you had re-calibrated your Silhouette since you got perfect cuts...no unneeded white lines around the edges...I always get it that way..but than again, I am going to start putting a shadow on the back and group it so it will cut around the shadow line....