Craft Your Joy: Watercolor Ink Effects with Dye Inks

Most of you know watercolor is my JAM! And I'm a bit of an art supply, technique junkie. In this video, I'm sharing how I use Gina K Designs dye based inks to create watercolor effects for stamped images.

I'm also sharing my exclusive to Gina K Designs stamp set, "You Are" sentiment and wreath builder set based on my original watercolor art and handlettering. A little technique video share. Enjoy!

I'm thrilled to be a part of the illustrator team for Gina K Designs.

This video is not sponsored and does not contain affiliate links. All supplies mentioned in the video can be purchased at Gina K. Designs: ginakdesigns.com

Thanks for watching. Consider subscribing to my channel and following me in "all the places" for more inspiration to Craft Your Joy!

Comment by Rosy Newlun 9 hours ago

Subtle and stunning! Thank you ♥

Comment by Barb Wesley yesterday

Very pretty!  Thank you for demonstrating another technique using Gina K inks, I love it.

Comment by Tracie Pond yesterday

Every time I see this set being used I love it that much more. This is absolutely gorgeous!

Comment by Sandi on Monday

Beautiful, thank you for the vudeo.

Comment by Cat GKD DT/Moderator on Saturday

So thrilled to have you on the team Lisa!  You are an awesome artist!  I LOVE watercoloring too...seems to be what I reach for more to color with these days.

Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on January 11, 2018 at 8:01pm

Welcome Lisa beautiful stamp set !

Comment by Margaret D on January 11, 2018 at 5:40pm

First and foremost, congratulations on becoming a member of Gina's team.  Looking forward to seeing more of your talents.  I love the wreath stamp you created.  I love the size of the wreath and the ability to color it any color I want, plus it can be used for any occasion.  There are endless ways to create with this stamp set.  I'm so excited about getting it and using it right away.

Comment by Bonnie on January 11, 2018 at 4:07pm

Yep, started using Gina K stamps to smug on a surface then squirt till liquid and watercolor away. Here is one of my first attempts: Water color

Comment by Lisa Hetrick on January 11, 2018 at 3:29pm

Hi Bonnie! Is there any other way than messy? Tee hee! Glad you found the video helpful. Thanks so much.

Comment by Bonnie on January 11, 2018 at 2:05pm

Great tip on fixing drips. Love that more might try using Gina K ink for water coloring. Never any mistakes or worries, just good clean (or messy) play.