Craft Your Joy: Introducing the Hello Beautiful Stamp Set

HI Friends! Lisa here! Thanks so much for stopping by, I’m so grateful you’re here.

Today, I'm sharing my brand new stamp set release with Gina K Designs called Hello Beautiful. I thought it would be fun to share the design inspiration behind the set and give you some ideas on how to use the set for your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. I'm a bit of a design nerd and I love sharing the "story" behind the design. I hope you find it helpful and inspiring.

Stamps, inks and cardstock shown at the end of the video can be purchased through: http://www.ginakdesigns.com/

Stamp Sets: Hello Beautiful + You Are

Inks: Gina K Designs Premium Dye Ink: Black

Cardstock: Gina K Designs Black Onyx, Turquoise Sea and White Layering

Premium Cardstock Tidy Towel can be purchased from: http://www.ginakdesigns.com/

Visit Lisa's Blog for her free dowloads here: https://indigojadeart.com/march-preview-day-2/

Comment by Lisa Hetrick, GKD ILLUSTRATOR/DT on March 29, 2018 at 6:48pm

You're welcome Pam!

Comment by Pam Shea on March 29, 2018 at 6:47pm

Thank you for the video. I love your explanation of the stamps. Very helpful!

Comment by Lisa Hetrick, GKD ILLUSTRATOR/DT on March 29, 2018 at 2:05pm

Thank you Everyone! I can't wait to see what everyone creates. Super excited about this release. The whole team has great releases this month. Woot!

Comment by Donna Phelan on March 29, 2018 at 11:40am

Beautiful cards!  Fabulous set, that jar is magnificent!

Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on March 29, 2018 at 8:10am

Lisa you did an amazing job on the card and your video is awesome !!

Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on March 29, 2018 at 8:08am

Loving the new stamp set so excited about the release and thank you for the free download too!! You rock Gina !!!

Comment by Nancy M Lane on March 28, 2018 at 8:14pm

This is a nice set of stamps and really does need to be in my craft room.

Comment by Margaret Iverson on March 28, 2018 at 6:47pm

Lisa the stamps are gorgeous.  I love the jar and already have projects planned out when I get the stamp set.  Hooked on Gina K and team for life!

Comment by Theresa Blair on March 28, 2018 at 5:04pm

What a beautiful set!

Comment by Patricia Dennis on March 28, 2018 at 2:35pm

I too love flowers -- and watercoloring ----- I would like to know what is a good watercolor set to use...thanks.