Craft Your Joy: Hello Beautiful Watercolor Blooms

From Lisa:

Today's tutorial is all about Watercolor fun with my new stamp set Hello Beautiful with Gina K Designs.

In the video, I share, show and get a little geeky about some of my favorite watercolor paint supplies. I'm also sharing a bit on how to use them for your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. Using watercolor doesn't have to be scary, and you can achieve great results using just a little bit of paint. This video touches on some very basics supplies and techniques you can try today. It won't take you hours in creation. Have some fun with it!

Comment by Candy Thompson on April 13, 2018 at 8:12am

Really love all the little details..makes a big difference!

Comment by Pam "samisu" Edwards on April 11, 2018 at 9:37am
this is so sweet. I love water color but not very good. I will keep practicing. thanks
Comment by Shala Carter on April 4, 2018 at 11:35pm

Gracious! This is lovely! The blue jar is stunning. I love to collect blue jars.

Comment by Shirley A Hutchins on April 4, 2018 at 4:06pm

Lisa, thank you so much for sharing your gift.  I love water coloring.  When I get home, I will have to try it again.  So many projects and so little time.

Comment by Kirsti goslow on April 4, 2018 at 3:41pm

Love your videos! Such inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

Comment by Kirsti goslow on April 4, 2018 at 2:23pm
Love your videos! Such inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
Comment by Verna Angerhofer on April 4, 2018 at 11:49am

Thanks Lisa. And, keep up the inspiring creations for us. You do such wonderful work!

Comment by Lisa Hetrick, GKD ILLUSTRATOR/DT on April 4, 2018 at 11:42am

Thanks everyone! Sorry the sound is a bit off for you Verna. I'll work to improve. Thanks so much!

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on April 4, 2018 at 10:53am

Beautiful indeed! My computer does not have as good a speakers as my old one so I did find it hard to hear your video though.

Comment by El Ivens on April 4, 2018 at 9:48am

Beautiful.  Thanks for sharing and inspiring us.