Craft Your Joy Card Tutorial: Watercolor Layers + Pattern Stamping

From Lisa Hetrick:

In today's card tutorial, I'm sharing a fun card project that's full of watercolor layers, patterned paper stamping and lot's of fun techniques for watercolor looks. AND... I'm going to show you how to create a multi-colored, vibrant look with a large background stamp from Gina K Designs called Diagonal Stripes. Hello bold, bright plaids!

Views: 2037

Comment by dorette mc pherson on October 9, 2018 at 10:29pm

Love this card Lisa and others I have seen. Love your style and the cute, dainty whimsical elements you use so well. Can't  wait for my set to arrive and try some of your beautiful designs. Thank you for sharing your  great tutorials and  inspiration with us!!

Comment by Connie Ann Collier on June 8, 2018 at 10:13am

Beautiful spring colors.  Love it!

Comment by Elizabeth Bailey on June 2, 2018 at 2:59pm

Lisa, I love watching your videos.  Love the creations you come up with.  I'll try my version of this card with

inspiration from you.  Thanks so much for sharing your talents with all os us.

Comment by Jan Brazier on May 30, 2018 at 5:58pm

Lisa, I love your card. Thank you for your wonderful tutorials. I love how you explain your reasoning for the different elements you use. And I love your bright cheery nature. Thank you for the inspiration!!

Comment by Carol Godfrey on May 30, 2018 at 5:49pm

Beautiful card love your tutorials

Comment by Joanne Hoffmann on May 29, 2018 at 3:53pm

This is so beautiful and so versatile! I love it! Tutorial and video were both so inspirational! Can't wait to play with the ideas you shared! Thanks so much!

Comment by Patricia Gail Cornelius on May 29, 2018 at 2:05pm

Really beautiful card using different artist things

Love the tutorial. Thank you

Comment by Ann Ullery on May 29, 2018 at 12:09pm

Beautiful card and awesome tutorial, Lisa!!!  Love your watercoloring techniques - very pretty!!  And.. repurposing "junk mail" is brilliant!!!  May I ask where you purchased the woodgrain craft mat that you're using?  It is really pretty!  Thank you so much!!  :-)

Comment by Mary Anne on May 29, 2018 at 9:57am

Lisa, Of course your friend will adore it;  I'm a stranger and I adore it!  Thank you for showing us how all of these elements work together so seamlessly.

Comment by lovinpaper on May 29, 2018 at 9:21am

I enjoyed this video.  I always learn something new.  Thanks for the ideas!