A simplified version of the tissue box storage box featuring the Birthday Essentials StampTV Kit!

Black Panels (cut 8)- 4 1/4" X 5"

Bottom Patterned Paper Layer- 4 1/8" X 4 7/8"

Top Patterned Paper Layer- 4 1/8" X 2 3/8"

Stamp Set- Birthday Blessings from the Birthday Essentials StampTV Kit

Card Stock- GKD Black Onyx (White and Ocean Mist for die cut pieces)

Dies- GKD Birthday Blessings, Mini Flourish

Patterned Paper- GKD Delicate Essentials 6x6 paper pack

Ink- GKD Cranberry Tart, Innocent Pink, Grass Green

Sponge Dauber for Inking up the Flower, Adhesive, pop dots, GKD Black Gingham Ribbon roll, GKD Wooden Buttons, GKD Black Twisted Twine,

Comment by Conniecrafter on February 6, 2015 at 8:25am

These are so pretty, I love ways to recycle and get good use out of them, tfs!

Comment by Peggy Farmer on January 26, 2015 at 4:12pm
Thank you so much for a very lovely project. They are so cute and will fit nicely in the craft room. Love the color combos.
Comment by Linda S on January 26, 2015 at 3:50pm

Gina I, too, want to say thank you for this really cute idea. Like one of the previous posters, we do not use this size (on a regular basis) but a regular size large Kleenex box can be turned on its end (fill in the area where the plastic is) and be used in the same way -- taller, or shorter, if you want. And "flaps" can be folded to the inside, or if desired the cardboard can be opened up all the way and turned "inside out." So many possibilities for construction, and for use as well. Thank you!!!

Comment by Melodie on January 24, 2015 at 8:48am

Super fun, super cute AND super useful!!! Thanks for the great repurposing  idea!

Comment by Cheryl on January 24, 2015 at 6:46am

Very cute idea, thanks!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on January 23, 2015 at 10:29pm
Jean MacNaughton, that is a great idea!
Comment by Gina Krupsky on January 23, 2015 at 10:28pm
Sue, yes, it would save card stock for sure. I just like to use a little extra to make the box a little more sturdy. But you can do it either way. :)
Comment by Gina Krupsky on January 23, 2015 at 10:27pm
Yay Donna! So glad we got it worked out! :) thanks so much for letting me know!
Comment by Donna Darr on January 23, 2015 at 3:03pm

I did recheck and the music must have been from somewhere else. Thank you Gina for

bringing this to my attention. I did go back in and watch you cover the Kleenex boxes.

Good  job.

Comment by Sue Lamontagne on January 23, 2015 at 1:38pm
I love the idea but I was wondering why your first layer of DSP covered most of the black card stock whe you later cover it with another layer of card stock and DSP ? Wouldn't you save the DSP if you only used half?
Just curious?