Copic Coloring on Kraft with Stately Flowers 6

Red Hot Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Kraft Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Red Hot Focal Image Layer- 3 5/8" X 3 5/8"

Kraft Focal Image Layer- 3 1/2" X 3 1/2"

Small Scraps for Embellishment

Stamp Set- Stately Flowers 6 by Melanie Muenchinger

Card Stock- GKD Red Hot, Kraft

Patterned Paper- GKD Love Letters

Ink- VersaMark, GKD Dark Sage

Copic Markers- R29, YG63

Black Brads, Adhesive

Comment by Sharnette Tracee' Wade on March 19, 2013 at 1:23am

Gina, I just discovered spectrum noir alchohol markers, it says that they're similar to copics but cheaper. Have you used them? Can you do a review on them? They're made by crafters companion.

Comment by Conniecrafter on February 9, 2013 at 8:29am

I need to give this a try, it is so pretty, love your tab with the brads too, a great extra touch!

Comment by Nelena Lois Donovan on February 6, 2013 at 10:28pm
Gina,I love this!
Comment by patricia posk on February 3, 2013 at 2:43am

Gina

This is fantastic..what a beautiful card. it could be used for any occasion it is just so beautiful.

One of your best cards so far...you always come up with something so fantastic.  I watched it twice just to focus on how you do it.  I love this card and flower set.

pat

Comment by Gina Krupsky on February 2, 2013 at 3:43pm
Sure, Bic markers are great for this,
Comment by Claudia on February 1, 2013 at 10:58am
Love it, but again Copic markers! Can the Bic be used instead?
Comment by Gina Krupsky on February 1, 2013 at 10:39am

I saw a couple comments about the alcohol markers dissolving the embossing powder. That did not happen to me at all. So, I'm not sure if it's the brand of embossing powder but I used Ranger Superfine Detail with VersaMark. I also have used Stampendous Fine Detail Powder with not problems. Hope that helps! :)

Comment by Cheryl on February 1, 2013 at 5:58am

I used Copic on a gold colored paper and the colors are much deeper looking on gold, too. I love using Kraft and this is just beautiful depth of color.  Thanks, Gina!

Comment by Judy Woodland on January 31, 2013 at 2:06pm

Love this Gina. Can't wait to try it. For some reason I thought you couldn't use alcohol markers with heat embossing. I thought it would dissolve the powder. I think I have used heat embossing before with prismacolors and Gamsol and it dissolved the embossing. Glad to see it works with alcohol markers.

Comment by Debbie Corbari-GKDDT/Illustrator on January 31, 2013 at 8:30am