Coloring with Colored Pencils and OMS- Part 2

Paper Measurements for this card:

White Card Base- 8.5" X 5.5" (folded in half)
Patterned Paper- 4" X 5.25"

Center Strip
Inside white strip- 1" X 5.25"
Black strip- 1 1/8" X 5.25"
Outside white strip- 1.25" X 5.25"

Focal Image Layers
Inside white with stamped image- 3" X 3"
Black- 3 1/8" X 3 1/8"
Outside white- 3.25" X 3.25"

Comment by Sandy Perry on February 5, 2011 at 9:22pm
I did it - I watched your video while I was doing it, and it turned out beautiful - going to finish it on a card and give to my mama, just a thinking of you card!!  I received my package I ordered from you today and could not wait to rip into it.  Thank you so much for inspiring me!!  My favorite site of all time!  :)
Comment by Jennipher Lowery on November 14, 2010 at 11:35pm
Love that you shared this! I bought Prisma pencils and OMS a couple of years ago but never really used them. Now, I actually know what to do with the two of them.
Comment by Deb Mills on September 11, 2010 at 9:13pm
Gina, I have had my Prismas and OMS for a couple of years now but was never happy with the results and gave up trying. I think it comes down to the paper and possibly the stumps. You said in your tutorial to use a good quality paper, but I don't remember hearing you say which paper you used in your example.

I'm just lovin' StampTV and thank you so much for inspiring me to be creative and try new techniques!
Comment by Brenda Milam on February 11, 2010 at 10:56pm
THis is a wonderful technique. Thank you so much.
Comment by Laurie Wardenski on January 20, 2010 at 11:38am
I just LOVE these videos. Everytime I watch my next project is bette. You are so thorough and easy to listen to. Thanks so much for all your help.
Comment by LaShawnda on December 2, 2009 at 11:10am
YAY! Now I can use my gamsol and Prism pencils! I only had them for two years and never used them. hahahaha
Comment by Janet Murphey on August 12, 2009 at 11:08pm
Gina, Thanks so much for all the tutorials. Hope I can learn to do blending a lot better after watching these.Hope to watch all of them soon.
Comment by Leonie Castro on July 14, 2009 at 12:07pm
you make it look sooo easy! Thanks for sharing with us all!
Comment by Dana Joy (mzdjoy) on June 4, 2009 at 4:51pm
Gina - I'm so glad I watched this video. I have been having the hardest time all of a sudden with my coloring. Never thought that the paper would be the issue. Purchasing your paper today.
Comment by Jerusha Borden on May 31, 2009 at 10:05pm
Thank you so much for this tutorial! I was sitting down right there stamping with you, and it really made my day! I love the way my images turned out using this, and I can't wait to do it again! Thanks so much!