Coloring with Colored Pencils and OMS- Part 1

Prismacolor Pencil Colors:
Violet Blue
Kelp Green
Yellowed Orange
Violet

Comment by Annie on March 9, 2016 at 6:49pm

Hi! Gina and crew! And other members!! I am very new to your site. I have been watching the Stamptv videos on youtube. (Oh,I have been spending a lot of time watching and then trying to do!!) I agree with Joan! Boy!! I am in BIG Trouble!! LOL Thank you so very much for sharing your talents. I want to try and enter the lastest challenge! But as of right now I don't have any Gina K stamps. But I am going to try with the "Freebies" page and see how that goes. Not sure how to use the freebies for the cards. But I will try and figure it out!! Thanks again and Happy Stamping!! I do have 2 question though. The Sparkling Christmas StampTv kit, what all comes in the kit?  Question #2: I just bought the Cricut Cuttlebug and a few embossing folders. I also bought the "Embossibles Metal Shapes" Could you please tell me how I am suppose to use these metal shapes Please? Thanks again!!

Comment by diane schaefer on April 30, 2015 at 9:39am

Do you still sell the pump bottle that you use in this video?

Comment by Joan Leblanc on June 23, 2011 at 7:03am

I'm just new on this site...soooooooooooo looking forward to viewing all your helpful information and techniques!

Boy I'm I in trouble, now I'll be spending all my time on this site....love it!!

Thanks for sharing

Joan

Comment by Louella Turvey on August 23, 2010 at 12:36am
My brother stopped by the other day, and brought me a present, and what a present! 120 of the prisma pencils! wow!!!! So very nice to be able to see this video right now, I now have some knowledge on how to get started with my blending! Thanks alot Gina! Louella
Comment by Audrey Yeo on July 29, 2010 at 5:47am
Totally can't view this video and other videos as well. Please help!
Comment by Deb R. Moll on July 24, 2010 at 1:36pm
Love this video and the technique .......after watching the video I ordered all the supplies needed....thank you so much......what a lovely card.
Comment by Lisa (ThePurplePlace) on March 18, 2010 at 7:49am
Thank you for a fabulous VIDEO! I love the technique and already have all the supplies! Yippee!!!
Comment by Carolee Carter on February 22, 2010 at 11:15am
I am such a fan of colored pencils, but I had not heard about using blending sticks and OMS with them! I can't wait to try this.
Comment by Jazzyjess49 on November 12, 2009 at 8:56am
Very nice, I may have to try this. TFD
Comment by Ivette Colon on October 12, 2009 at 5:32pm
Gina, I love your work. I can't wait to try this technique. Thanks for your great tutorials..