Coloring White Flowers with Copics- Melanie Muenchinger

Supplies used:
Stately Flowers 8 stamp set and Stately Flowers 8 Studio cut file
Gina K. Moonlit Fog ink
Pure Luxury White, Wild Dandelion, Turquoise Sea
Copics YG11, Y08, BV31, G21, YG11, YG67, BG10, B00
Black stitched ribbon, black baker twine, adhesive pearls

Visit Melanie's Blog for more projects featuring her beautiful stamp sets here: Hands, Head, Heart

To find Melanie's Stamps, visit here: Melanie Muenchinger's Stamps

Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on February 19, 2014 at 11:13am

Gorgeous!!! I try to do a soft 'glow' around my objects and for some reason....NEVER think to use a different color other than a gray!! So I am loving the blues and even the pink suggestion you made!! Thank you so much!

Comment by Dolores Kovach on February 19, 2014 at 10:58am

Loved the look, and thanks for sharing how to color the white flower.  I have different pens but they will just have different color numbers, so I think I can  do this. I will share this with my friends.

Comment by Matti Taylor on February 19, 2014 at 3:21am

Thanks, Melanie.....enjoyed your tutorial and will certainly be watching more. I have been trying to figure out how to make white flowers look like dimensional, not flat. This does it.

Comment by Jan Richardson on February 18, 2014 at 1:00am

Thank you for a great tutorial, Melanie. I love your stamps and especially State flowers 8.

Comment by JANET WILK on February 17, 2014 at 9:23pm

So beautiful. Thank you for sharing your techniques

Comment by Joyce Pierson on February 17, 2014 at 6:05pm

Thank you so much Melanie for sharing how to color this card...........BEAUTIFUL card project.

Comment by treen on February 17, 2014 at 6:00pm

I love this set of stamps and I really love the card.  I really get a lot out of watching Melanie color with copics.  it looks so easy and I spend hours and hours practicing.  her finished card is so lovely and inspires me so much.

Comment by Kay Sawyer on February 17, 2014 at 4:14pm
I love how you make it look so simple in the video guess practice will make perfect, thank you Kayx
Comment by Dotti De Simone on February 17, 2014 at 3:45pm
I thoroughly enjoyed watching this video......your shading is super good. Now to see if I can make a flower of mine as good looking as yours. Thanks for the video.
Comment by Elise I. Mungovan on February 17, 2014 at 2:27pm

I love what you have done with these flowers. I have always stayed away from white flowers, not knowing what exactly to do to make them pop. Thank you for the video..