Colorburst Background with Boho Flowers

Card Bases 4 1/4" X 11" scored at 5 1/2" OR 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Colorburst Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps for "You" and greetings

Stamp Set- Boho Flowers

Ink Pads- VersaMark, GKD Black Onyx

Colorburst- Caribbean Brights (Available HERE: http://amzn.to/2we12Oo

Adhesive, Foam Squares, Scissors, Acrylic Blocks, Spray Bottle with Water, Paper Towels, GKD Fine Detail White Embossing Powder, Embossing Magic Pad, Heat Tool

Comment by Janice Ashby on August 9, 2017 at 9:12pm

Great cards, Gina!  Thanks, also, for coming back on camera for this video; I prefer to see you creating on camera.

Comment by Johanna Rundell on August 7, 2017 at 11:58am

I like the back as much as the front. Great backgrounds and cards.

Comment by Betty Amersbach on August 6, 2017 at 2:33pm

Beautiful cards. Can't wait to try this. Thank you Gina for all you teach us!

Comment by Conniecrafter on August 5, 2017 at 9:24am

I love using the colorbursts, I also have the metallic ones but not sure how to use them, I guess I just need to get them out and try, these are all lovely!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on August 5, 2017 at 7:54am

Wow, I love your cards, and now I may have to get some of the color burst so I can play with them. LOL... I really like the way you did your cards with the embossing, Beautiful!  :)  Thank you for sharing and inspiring!  <3

Comment by Kathleen Sargent on August 4, 2017 at 9:51pm

Love this Gina.  I'm going to give this a go.

Kathleen

Comment by Beverley (Bev) Page on August 4, 2017 at 9:07pm

Thank you Gina.  Congratulations on keeping your hands clean.  I have resorted to wearing very thin rubber gloves when using my colourburst products.  The first time I used them I walked around for a couple of days with every colour staining my hands, and I do mean DAYS.  They are very highly pigmented and I LOVE them.  I really enjoyed watching you work with them.  I don't seem to have much luck with heat embossing, but am determined to try again after watching you.  Loved all of your cards and the difference the varied colours behind them makes is remarkable.  They all looked beautiful.  Many thanks again.  You and your team create beautiful cards.

Comment by Carrie Brunell on August 4, 2017 at 8:14pm
All 3 of these cards are really pretty and unique. Love the process.

But more than anything I wanted to tell you it's nice to see your face again. I was afraid there for awhile when you weren't showing yourself in the videos that we weren't going to get to see you again.......

Welcome back!!!!
Comment by Sharyn Polesel on August 4, 2017 at 7:39pm

Beautiful technique and gorgeous colors!

Comment by Luz C Berenguer on August 4, 2017 at 4:43pm

I like both but yes the jelly bean card stock is so pretty. A little messy but fun. Cards are stunning, love it....