Color Pencil Duck Card with Spectrum Noir Pencils

Color a mallard duck image quickly and easily using Spectrum Noir™ color pencils and create a wonderful masculine birthday card. Featuring images from The Wetlands stamp set from Gina K Designs.

Finished card size - 5 ½ by 4 ¼

The Wetlands Stamp Set - Gina K Designs

Spectrum Noir Pencils - Nature Set (49, 60, 11, 86, 103, 113, 62, 72)

Pure Luxury Cardstock (white, Black Onyx, Ocean Mist) - Gina k Designs

Stazon Jet Black Ink

Jute Twine

Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A Die Templates

3D Adhesive Foam Squares

Comment by Cmeaton on August 30, 2015 at 5:53pm
Gina, Hi, I hope I'll be able to join you all again!? I did miss you all and look forward to your gorgeous cards and techniques again! Cm
Comment by Judy Inukai on August 14, 2015 at 12:10pm

Beautiful. I'm really enjoying this set. Thanks for the great videos you've been doing but I really miss your step by step blog posts.

Comment by Conniecrafter on August 14, 2015 at 8:23am

Beautifully colored and love the embossed framing with it!

Comment by Theresa on August 13, 2015 at 11:21pm

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!

Stazon because I had originally planned to use watercolor pencils, then decided to switch to use regular color pencils.

Comment by Karen Kilmer on August 13, 2015 at 8:25pm
I love this video the colors are great
Comment by Jacqueline on August 13, 2015 at 3:56pm

Beautiful card!  I am curious as to why you used STAZ-on ink?

Comment by Marilyn Pearen on August 13, 2015 at 3:46pm

Beautiful card. You make coloring look so easy. I just bought the Essential set of Spectrum Noir pencils so was very interested watching you color and blend with them. Thanks

Comment by Karen Kilmer on August 13, 2015 at 1:31pm
Great job, I liked the painted one to. Thank you for the pencil .
Comment by Diana Scott on August 13, 2015 at 11:23am
Beautiful card - thanks for doing this with the pencils - have them, but forget to use them! And Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Comment by Carrie F Bradford on August 13, 2015 at 11:11am