Turquoise Sea Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Layer with Color on Color Emboss- 3 3/4" X 5"

Black Onyx Focal Image Layer- 2 3/4" X 2 3/4"

White Focal Image Layer- 2 7/8" X 2 7/8"

Stamp Set- Spring Parade StampTV Kit, (Dreams Take Flight)

Card Stock- GKD Turquoise Sea, Black Onyx, White

Ink Pads- GKD Honey Mustard, Fresh Asparagus, Ocean Mist, Dark Sage and VersaMark

Clear Embossing Powder, Copic Markers, Sakura StarDust Pen, 1/4" Pop Dots, Black Gingham Ribbon, Embossing Magic Anti Static Pad, Sponge Daubers,

Comment by Katherina O'Meara on May 31, 2013 at 5:12pm

Just gave this one a try and it is very, very beautiful. I have one question though. The Black Onyx focal layer is 2 3/4 by 2 3/4 but the white focal layer is 2 7/8 by 2 7 7/8. How does that work. Shouldn't the white focal layer be smaller than the black? I am only learning so perhaps do not have the measurements right? Could someone make sure? I just love this technique and layout and want to use it often. It is a keeper - if I can get the measurements just right...

Comment by Karin Husk on April 14, 2013 at 3:11pm

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.

Comment by Andrea Beecroft on April 13, 2013 at 2:53am

Thank you Gina I just love this technique the card is beautiful, I am going to try doing a card like yours for a special friends birthday. Like a lot of the others I am looking at some of your older video the techniques are wonderful and I can use them with the new stamp sets.

Comment by Leslie Davis on April 8, 2013 at 8:30pm
I agree with Sandy. Some of us are getting so long in the tooth, we are forgetting so many techniques that we have learned over the years. I find myself looking up your older videos and thoroughly enjoying these too. Thanks Gina!
Comment by Sandy Gibbs on April 8, 2013 at 6:23pm

Hi Gina. LOVE this card!!  We have all done similar techniques but have forgotten the old ones and have moved on BUT it is refreshing to see a new take on them.

Sandy Gibbs

Comment by Leslie Davis on April 7, 2013 at 11:23am
How do you determine which colors work best with which colors? Is there an art to doing this?
Comment by Cheryl on April 6, 2013 at 7:35am

Gina, are the dimensions correct on the black onyx focal image layer and the white focal image layer??  I'm thinking they should be the other way around?  Set me straight.  Thanks!

Comment by Joyce Pierson on April 6, 2013 at 5:07am

Wow, Gina, what a stunning card.  Can't wait to try this technique!

Comment by Jo on April 5, 2013 at 11:38am

Love this video tutorial...I watch all your videos OVER, and OVER, and OVER...so helpful!!  LOVE your scarf also by the way..stunning!!

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on April 5, 2013 at 10:19am
Love this technique! Gotta try it. Thank you, Gina, for another learning experience. I sure do love learning from you! Thank you!!!!!