Chocolate Kiss card stock- 6.5" X 4"- score at 1" all around
Patterned paper lid- 1.75'" X 4.25"
Patterned paper long sides (cut 2)- .75" X 4.25"
Patterned paper short sides (cut 2)- .75" X 1.75"
Large Clear Boxes available at Gina K. Designs- Here
Cut to a 4" box (cut 2)

For Coffee box:
Flower punches- Super Jumbo (blue) and Mega (Pink)
Circle- (I used nestabilities but you can use the Marvy Extra Jumbo Circle Punch)

For a free template for the lid to this box, click our freebies tab here at StampTV.com

Views: 1980

Comment by LORRAINE WHITING on January 14, 2010 at 6:54am
Super idea, I can see lots of these being made
Comment by charlene bodero on October 23, 2009 at 1:11pm
great idea....who is staying up at night thinking of all this cool stuff?
Comment by Robyn Olszowy on May 30, 2009 at 8:54am
What a great idea and looks so simple. I am going to have to make some. Thanks Gina.
Comment by Sally on May 10, 2009 at 7:51pm
I love making boxes and envelopes and this video was just perfect for me. I have made two of them so far and am having so much fun. Thank you!!
Comment by Marge Webber on April 30, 2009 at 12:31pm
Talk about great hostess gifts.....I know what I'll be doing for all the holiday parties - the thoughts of the stamp design and color possibilities are exciting. Thanks, Gina. Another great video and motivator.
Comment by Joanne Basile on April 29, 2009 at 9:45am
This is TOTALLY adorable!
Comment by Suzanne on April 29, 2009 at 8:53am
Fantastic video and what a great gift idea. I love the look of the boxes with their lids.
Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on April 29, 2009 at 7:11am
what a great idea to attach two together that, really opens up a lot of possibilities, you have me thinking! One is: stamped onseies!! ;) The other , a kind of shadow box, hope I get some time to play today!