Chocolate Kiss card stock- 6.5" X 4"- score at 1" all around
Patterned paper lid- 1.75'" X 4.25"
Patterned paper long sides (cut 2)- .75" X 4.25"
Patterned paper short sides (cut 2)- .75" X 1.75"
Large Clear Boxes available at Gina K. Designs- Here
Cut to a 4" box (cut 2)

For Coffee box:
Flower punches- Super Jumbo (blue) and Mega (Pink)
Circle- (I used nestabilities but you can use the Marvy Extra Jumbo Circle Punch)

For a free template for the lid to this box, click our freebies tab here at StampTV.com

Comment by Betty L Kaldenberg on November 10, 2012 at 9:06pm

These look like so much fun to make and can be used for so many things. Thanks for all your wonderful video's. Betty K

Comment by Zohnette C Sligh on May 24, 2010 at 2:20pm
This looks so fun to make, but I can't see the video. Can someone help? I really want to make this. booooooo hoooo !!!!!
Comment by Roxyie Winston on October 3, 2009 at 5:09pm
this project is awesome, i will be trying this, will make a great gift for friends and church members
Comment by Eleanor Gona on June 13, 2009 at 10:50am
This would be great for teachers gifts, which I am currently making.
Comment by Stampin Sharon on May 2, 2009 at 6:18pm
What a perfect to bring as a housewarming. Thanks for all the measurements.
Comment by Gloria Rosland on April 29, 2009 at 8:22pm
Your videos are wonderful. I enjoy them because you are so professional as you described the instructions to the public. Please do more videos. Thank you G.Rosland
Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on April 29, 2009 at 7:16am
thanks for providing all the measurements for the lid! I 'm going to go make some of these TODAY!