Clean & Simple Fabulous Frame and Borders Card

In today’s video, Melanie shows you how to add simple accents to the stamped Fabulous Frame with her A Year of Borders set. This clean and simple design could work for any occasion or season when you switch out the borders and colors.

Purchase Fabulous Frame here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2190&categoryId=16

Purchase A Year of Borders here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=965&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs Fabulous Frame, A Year of Borders
Gina K. Pure Luxury White, Kraft and Powder Blue cardstock
Gina K. Dark Chocolate and Versamark ink pads
Spectrum Noir markers: IG2, CR1, BG4 (Copics R22, C3, WG3)
Silver brads, 1/16” circle punch, scissors, adhesive foam, scratch paper for masking

Blue card base: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
Kraft layer: 4 ¼” by 5 ½”, then cut to size after stamping
White scrap: 1” x 2”

For more of Melanie’s beautiful stamps from Gina K. Designs, click here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/category.sc?categoryId=32

For more inspiration from Melanie, click here for her blog: http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/

Comment by Tamtamv on August 11, 2014 at 11:53pm
Love learning quick n simple ways to dress up cards
Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on July 23, 2014 at 8:23am

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone! I'm glad the video was helpful! :)

Comment by Nana Griffin on July 22, 2014 at 3:33pm

Ooh very pretty Melanie. I do have the pin it button on my tool bar and pinned it. Love having that there so if the site doesn't I can easily pin it from there. I have those sets so will be giving this card a try.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on July 22, 2014 at 2:10pm

Thanks, Sandy!  I will ask Gina if she can.  Do you have a pin icon on your toolbar to pin on pages you like?

Comment by Sandy Gibbs on July 22, 2014 at 2:04pm

Hi Melanie,

I love this card. Please would you put a link to Pintrest with the Facebook and twitter links.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Elizabeth Bailey on July 22, 2014 at 12:38pm

I can't stop watching you Melanie...I'm headed to my "Office" (scraproom) and going to make a bunch of cards with your new frame set.  You endlessly inspire me with your ideas!!  Thank you

Comment by Anna Jernigan on July 22, 2014 at 11:19am

Fabulous look and fantastic card!  You make it look so easy.  My wishlist is growing.  I see that I will have to have that border set, now!  LOL

Thanks for yet another terrific video.  You are amazingly talented, Melanie!

Comment by Colleen Howell on July 22, 2014 at 11:11am

I really like this card, so pretty and so simple!

Comment by Patti J. on July 22, 2014 at 10:33am

Beautiful card, Melanie!  My wish list just keeps growing :)  Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on July 22, 2014 at 9:50am

I love this card. Wonderful video. Thanks so much for your inspiration.  :)