White card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Stamp Set- Various Verses

Card Stock- GKD 120lb white

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

Markers- Memento Rhubarb Stalk and Bamboo Leaves

Sakura Red Glitter Pen, Fresh Asparagus double stitched ribbon,

Comment by Rita C Robles on April 29, 2012 at 4:30am

Another card for me to love thank you!

Comment by Earline Gordon on September 7, 2011 at 11:20am

Really enjoy this tutorial so much because as I watch it, it remind me of enjoying the simple things in life I need to remember this life can be to much at time but this simple card brought life back to me. Thanks Gina keep them rolling, time to get to my cards

Comment by Evette K. Ciampo on September 6, 2011 at 2:20pm
Thanks so much for this idea.  I can use this type of card so much and just never thought of it myself.  Hey, thats why we have u Gina K.  lol lol.  ekc
Comment by Conniecrafter on August 28, 2011 at 7:52am
so pretty, and great design for when you need a card quickly, tfs!
Comment by Patricia Wimbush on August 24, 2011 at 4:40pm
I love the card.  Thanks for sharing.
Comment by Meg LaRue on August 24, 2011 at 12:07pm
I like it, and it is a great idea for making several cards at a time.
Comment by Judith O. Hall on August 24, 2011 at 9:57am
Your tutorials are always  a treat.  Thanks for revisiting the clean and simple card.  It is as lovely as the more labor intensive card.  This is a beauty!  I need that stamp :)
Comment by Melba Beadling on August 23, 2011 at 10:39pm

Sometime the simple clean card says more.  Great example.  Thanks so much for sharing.

Comment by joyce mcnealy on August 23, 2011 at 10:28pm

So elegant and simple to create.  I'm off to my craft room to make a bunch right now.

Thanks for this easy card.

Comment by Wanda McGhee on August 23, 2011 at 8:19pm

Love it!!! You always inspire me. Thanks...Hugs...