White Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"

Black Onyx Layer (2)- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Layer (2)- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp Sets- Birthday Blessings, Happy Birthday to You (StampTV Kit)

Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx

Ink- Versa Mark

GKD Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing Magic Pad, Heat Tool, Scor-Buddy, Adhesive

Comment by Laura on March 17, 2015 at 7:36pm
Just love this card!
Comment by Dawn B on February 4, 2015 at 7:53pm

the best yet.... but I always think that!!!!

Comment by patricia posk on February 1, 2015 at 2:42am

Gina you just get better and better all the time.  this is so elegant and sophisticated and because it's so clean it's really striking.  Just love this.  This would be a great card for special announcements too.  Love it.

Your the greatest Gina and you look like a young girl with that pretty color you have on and your hair wrap..

You're always so colorful ...take care

pat

Comment by Bonnie on January 30, 2015 at 12:45pm

So classy this card is. And you were so correct, the kit was worth the wait. It makes me sad that some don't appreciate what you go through to bring your products to us. I have truly became a Gina K gunky. No other brands are good enough, now!

Comment by Sharon J. Jones on January 30, 2015 at 11:35am

Gorgeous CAS card, Gina!  I love those textured leaves!

Comment by Cheryl on January 30, 2015 at 7:09am

The sample card looks like the lines are sunk in and that looks very nice, too!  Love my Scor-Pal!

Comment by Cheryl on January 30, 2015 at 6:56am

Beautiful!

Comment by Julie R. Lau on January 29, 2015 at 10:29pm
"Wow" is what I'd say! Very nicely done! Thanks Gina!
Comment by Cookie Ramirez on January 29, 2015 at 9:07pm
I have started to make more cards since I started to watch your videos. Want to say thanks
Comment by Marilyn Virella on January 29, 2015 at 7:52pm

I am really amazed at the detail on the leaves. What a great stamp for making a birthday card or any kind of card. I would like to make this card for a male friend of mine, it would be perfect. Thank you for all your ideas and tutorials. I so much enjoy them.