Sweet Corn card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp Sets: Springtime Silhouettes, Spring Florals

Card Stock: GKD Sweet Corn, Black Onyx, White

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Dandelion

Markers: Memento Tangelo, Cantaloupe

Black Gingham 5/8" ribbon, Spellbinders Ladies Fashion Buckles Dies, Adhesive, Scissors

Comment by Susan Potter on September 29, 2011 at 11:01am
Where can I find the buckles?? I've looked every where.
Comment by Darleen Cudney on June 27, 2011 at 2:58pm
Beautiful and simple.  Is there an easy way to cut the paper to be layered.  mine never look neat.
Comment by Joan M. Ddirmyer on June 26, 2011 at 3:45pm

Gina= Great card. I so wish you would design these emails so they could be printed without all the paper waste.

I'd love to have a notebook collection but I throw out so many wasted pages. Anything you can do or suggest to solve this without transfering it to another program and cutting and pasting? Thanks. JD

Comment by Lisa Simpson on June 24, 2011 at 9:13am
Beautiful.....
Comment by patricia posk on June 23, 2011 at 1:53am

Gina

When I got to my mail it was about 11:49 and I was really tired. I didn't think I could concentrate on the video but I forged ahead anyway..ha ha ha  ...When I saw your face and heard the music..I was up and at em. Really. Music and art go together.. I love the clean simple card. I loved what you did with the buckle, it really added that special touch. The colors are bold and so it turned out to be simple but still striking and having a great musical background helps too.

Can you imagine one of your favorite movies without great music in the background or special scenes..Well your program has both..great content and a good musical score..

thanks to you and your team..another great tutorial

pat

Comment by Diane Blain on June 22, 2011 at 9:11am
I like the Spellbinders Ladies Buckles Dies Tankx for sharing your video
Comment by Barbara Hale on June 22, 2011 at 7:01am
Gina, I did what you said and turned the sandwich over and cut again. It did take an extra layer of card stock but it worked beautifully. I only had to 'finish cutting' one of the buckles that did not cut quite thru on a couple of sides. Thanks so much for your prompt reply.
Comment by Nina Greenaway on June 22, 2011 at 12:28am

Just love all of your videos Gina. Clear, clean and simple as is this card. Just wanted to show my appreciation and say

THANKS A MILLION

Comment by Gina Krupsky on June 21, 2011 at 9:40pm
Barbara, after you cut it, turn it over and cut it again. If it still doesn't cut, add one piece of card stock on top of the sandwich and it will cut.
Comment by Barbara Hale on June 21, 2011 at 8:34pm
I was so excited when I saw the buckle die used in this video because I bought this die quite some time ago. So I got out the die, some GKD black card stock and set about to cut some buckles. But the die I have - yes it is the same die used in the video - does not cut all the way thru the cardstock. BOO HOO! I love the look of the buckle on the card but am now so frustrated with this die it will be put away for now so I don't pitch it out with my paper scraps. BTW - love the card and always love your videos.