Clean and Simple Background with the Scor-Buddy

Ivory Card Base- 4.25" X 11". Scored at 5.5" and folded in half
Black Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Ivory Scored Layer- 3.5" X 5"
Scraps of Ivory and Black for focal image

Autumn Splendor Stamp set
Pure Luxury Ivory and Black Onyx card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Adhesive
Scor-buddy
Sharpie marker
Nestabilities Petite Ovals

Comment by Denice Cavazos-Olson on February 21, 2016 at 3:56pm

Thank you for giving me more ideas, I absolutely love your cards.  Your an inspiration. Blessings to you

Comment by Charlotte Vinck on November 2, 2013 at 12:29pm

I have a Martha Stewart score board but never thought to use it in this way!  I used it mostly for scoring folds.

Thank you for jarring my creative brain.

Comment by Allison Keller on March 30, 2012 at 10:17am
Gina, I love the fact that I can refer to this and other videos in your Video's when I need a tutorial or in this case, a refresher's course on scoring this type card. The best part is you've also taken the guesswork out of coming up with the dimensions on my own, which in my case is often the most time consuming part of designing a card or project. Thank you for sharing your craft with us. I only wish Stamp TV was around when I started Card Making! I was so lost!!! Your the best, literally!
Comment by Petra Timmer on March 30, 2012 at 9:14am

Hello Gina, I love your ideas and it gives me a lots of fun looking at your videos.

With love from the Netherlands.

Comment by Shirley Weeks on July 20, 2011 at 1:01pm
Hi Gina, I've just bought my Scor-buddy so will try this one, Love your demo's, Keep up this good work, as you help me a lot with your info
Comment by Connie Ferguson on April 5, 2011 at 1:03pm
I need to get  me a scor-buddy ! I like the different things you can use It for....
Comment by Barbara Brenneman on January 28, 2011 at 12:22pm
My next purchase will be the Score-buddy!
Comment by gingerbumblebee on December 5, 2010 at 2:55am
Used this and the emerging leaves techniques for my husbands birthday card and it looks so great! This is such a simple background for any masculine card!
Comment by Sheril Spearing on October 25, 2010 at 9:33pm
Have made 4 of these beautiful cards already!!! Got plenty of ooohs and aaahs. Beautiful, easy, quick card, Gina, thanks! Not being a really creative person, my cardmaking has taken off, thanks to you wonderful videos! I even have my Christmas cards DONE, thanks to your wonderful stamp set and Christmas in July videos.
Comment by Michelle Kennedy on October 13, 2010 at 11:33am
I just got a Scor-Buddy and am looking forward to this!!! This is very cool and modern looking!!! How versatile!! Thank you Gina!