White card base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half
Navy layer- 5 1/4" X 4"
White embossed layer- 5 1/8" X 3 7/8"
Navy window layer- 3 3/4" X 3 1/4"
White stamped layer- 3 1/2" X 3"
Navy doubled stitched ribbon 5/8" wide- 5 1/2"

Blessed is the Season stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
White Card Stock
Navy Card Stock
Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder
Navy Double Stitched Ribbon 5/8" wide
Pop dots
Adhesive

Comment by Nancy Beauchamp on October 1, 2010 at 12:25pm
Gina I "LOVE" it!!!! It's so simply. It's almost like being there. Thanks for sharing your creations with us.

Have a good Weekend.
Comment by Maria I Gonzalez on September 20, 2010 at 3:10pm
excelentes sus trabajos y gracias por poner su pagina en lenguaje espanol
Comment by Sandy Hoy on August 22, 2010 at 1:37pm
I love watching your videos! They are informative, describe the process you are using in detail and you are just plain fun. Thank you so much for sharing.
Comment by Carol Ceraso on August 16, 2010 at 2:11pm
This card is so easy to do; very rich looking.
Comment by Barbara Burgess on August 13, 2010 at 9:26am
Beautiful card! TFS.
Comment by Helen Lorenz on August 10, 2010 at 10:37am
I simply enjoy your presentations and the elegant designs of your cards. So uncluttered. My first video was your "soot" card. Discovered your sight by happy chance, visit it now every day and learn sooo much. Today's Christmas card comes just at the right time for me.
Thank you sincerely.
Helen.
Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on August 8, 2010 at 11:00am
I have seen this video before and LOVE IT!!! I really need to try this. I just heard at the end of the video, your other choices of paper..that pine green sounds fantastic!!! As I love green....that will be the first!! Oh, and btw I have always said good about your hair and makeup!! Well...while watching this one...you have nice hands!! No, I am not stalking you!! Just a fact! thanks again Gina! And thank for the coupon!!
Comment by carol stacy on August 7, 2010 at 4:00pm
Gina,

Love that card........you really have some easy but original ideas that I like. Thanks
Comment by Elizabeth F Jennings on August 6, 2010 at 9:52pm
hi,i so love your cards and thank you for your video,i learn so much ,thank you Gina!!!!!
Comment by Debra S. McCane on August 6, 2010 at 7:55pm
Very nice! And oh so easy! Thanks!