Red Hot Card Base- 4.25" X 11", Scored at 5.5" and folded in half
Ivory Layer- 4" X 5.25"
Fresh Asparagus Layer- 3.75" X 4.25"
Scrap of Ivory for Focal Image layer
4.75" ribbon

Card stock- Fresh Asparagus, Red Hot, Ivory
Ribbon- Gina K. Designs Ivory Gold-lined Ribbon
Ink- Vivid Brick
Nestabilities Classic Ovals Dies
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder- Swiss Dot

Comment by Paula Anne on July 23, 2010 at 11:09am
I LOVE your Christmas in July series.
Comment by Maria Y. Crisp on July 19, 2010 at 4:02pm
thankyou very much
very cute.
Comment by Barbara Ann Hickson on July 18, 2010 at 7:00am
I love this card and appreciate that it is made flat. Most of the cards I make are sent abroad so to avoid the extra postage that you pay for more bulky cards I tend to make flat cards. It still amazes me how you put the layers on your cards so evenly and all by eye.I wish I knew your secret. Love from sweltering Spain.
Comment by Lynn J Bulwinkle on July 16, 2010 at 6:18pm
I like the simplicity of this card and the assembly line idea. I always have good intentions but never get my Christmas cards made. I just might surprise my family and friends this year. Thank you for sharing your fantastic idea, Gina. Watching your videos makes me feel as if a good friend has dropped by for a visit.
Comment by Shirley Strohm on July 16, 2010 at 6:11pm
I like this one Shirley
Comment by Barbara Burgess on July 16, 2010 at 11:23am
I like the idea of making it flat for easy mailing. The embossed Nestabilities die cut helps to give it dimension. I am always using pop dot on my cards, but with this technique, I really don't have to. Thanks for making my life easier Gina!
Comment by Roxanne Fechtman on July 16, 2010 at 9:01am
I am new to this site and am so thrilled about all the talent you have and that you share it with us.I love your work.
Comment by Chris on July 16, 2010 at 8:28am
I love the card. These ideas are making Christmas cards less stressful. Thanks for telling us what nestabilities that you used. Can't wait until next week.
Comment by Fay Chave on July 16, 2010 at 8:16am
Beautiful but yet simple card! Thanks again!
Comment by Melanie Jerome on July 16, 2010 at 5:17am
i better get busy, im behind already.. thanks for the great ideas