To Purchase the Christmas in July stamp set, click here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=888&categoryId=16

Lipstick Red card base- 8.5" X 5.5", scored at 4.25" and folded in half
Ivory Layer- 4" X 5.25"
Dove Ivory box- 2 1/8" Square
Dove Lipstick Red layer- 2 1/4" Square
Script ivory Boxes- 1 7/8" Squares
Script Lipstick Red layers- 2" Squares

Blessed is the Season Stamp Set
Cardstock- Lipstick Red, Ivory
Ink- Vivid Brown, Memento Rich Cocoa
Cuttlebug Folder- Holly Ribbons
Punches, Dies or paper cutter to cut squares.
1/4" Pop dots
Adhesive

Comment by Denise luster-kersey on July 2, 2016 at 9:53pm

love this card I will be making a lot of these

Comment by Nana on September 16, 2011 at 9:15pm
Que delicada tarjeta, me encanta, es tan elegante.
Comment by Jean McGee on December 1, 2010 at 7:45pm
I saw this video when you first did this and I chose this idea for my Christmas cards. But unlike you - I did not start them till last week. I finished them last night - all 50 of them. I then wrote my two stamping daughters (Colorado and Alaska) and told them that next year please remind me/your old mom that I do not want to make a card with that many layers...My cards are 5 1/2 vertical top fold and the three sets of squares are also vertical. Thank you so much for helping me decide on my card design.
Jean McGee
Comment by Susan Sheahan on October 2, 2010 at 10:40pm
Curious--what was the memento ink for? Was that for the sentiment?
Comment by Doris S. Adams on July 29, 2010 at 5:59pm
I enjoyed this video very much. Why cant it be Christmas everyday?
Comment by Mary on July 28, 2010 at 8:32pm
Hi Gina:
I just watched your Video for the first Xmas in July card. Question - which Nestabilities Square set did you use? The large set or smaller set?
Love the three cards you have made from the "Blessed is the Season" stamp set.
I am definitely going to get this set, but want to make sure I have all the supplies I need.
Thanks.
Mary Ann
Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on July 21, 2010 at 5:20pm
Great card! LOVE that lipstick red cs!! Guess I am needing to get that too!! And...LOVE your hair again in this video!!!
Comment by Wendy on July 13, 2010 at 4:06pm
Gina, make 2 dozens cards today following this video in under 3 hours! So easy, but yet so elegant! Thanks for all your tips and great video's. Can't wait for this weeks card!
Comment by Evelyn Spikes on July 13, 2010 at 12:30pm
Your videos are always so good, Gina! Calm, professional, complete....and great to watch.
Comment by G. Adam on July 10, 2010 at 9:40pm
Gina, I really appreciate the the precise way you give the directions to make a card, and adding the measurements.
This is such a lovely card , elegant..