Red Hot card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White layer under patterned paper- 3 3/4" X 5"

Patterned paper pieces- (cut 4) 1 7/8" X 2 1/2"

White focal Image- 2 1/4" X 3 1/4"

Black Onyx layer- 2 3/8" X 3 3/8"

Red Hot layer- 2 3/4" X 3 3/4"

Stamp Set- A Wish for You, (Days of Summer StampTV Kit)

Card Stock- GKD Red Hot, Black Onyx, White

Patterned Paper- GKD Summer Brights

GKD Black Gingham ribbon, markers, 1/4" pop dots, adhesive

Comment by Donna Amos on July 22, 2013 at 5:18pm

This is what I would call a happy Card. This is so cute!

Comment by Jo on July 16, 2013 at 3:42pm

Another SUPER CUTE card Gina!! And GREAT tip for upholstering the pieces so as to get everything even. Off to try making one right now.

Comment by Joan Garlough on July 5, 2013 at 11:28pm

I really like this card.  I had brought out gingham paper just yesterday to make a get well card!!!  I was very happy to watch your video, giving me more motivation.  Thanks for sharing this with us.

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on July 5, 2013 at 10:00am

Unforgettable, that is what you are Gina!  Another lovely card!  Thank you for another great card and great tip!

Comment by Carol Ceraso on July 2, 2013 at 12:29pm

Such a cheerful looking card, and can be used for a variety of occasions!!  Thank you so much!!

Comment by Linda on July 1, 2013 at 7:29pm

Another simple card to make in minutes, but looks like to took longer than thirteen minutes! You are so professional in your videos.

Comment by Cheryl on June 30, 2013 at 7:39am

This worked out great, thanks, Gina.

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on June 29, 2013 at 11:43pm

Thank you Gina!  Love this card.  Thanks for the tip about upholstering the four squares before placing on the other panel.  Cannot wait to make this card!

Comment by Kathy Harrison on June 29, 2013 at 5:10pm

I always love you cards Gina. This is such a cute one!

Comment by Tricia on June 29, 2013 at 8:01am

I just love your videos, Gina!  There is always one little tidbit I come away with that makes my stamping more fun or easy!!  Thank you SO much for your hard work every week!