Checked Background with Copic Marker Blender Pen

Chocolate Brown Card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Ivory layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned paper- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps for focal image, greeting, and layers

Stamp Set- Falling for You

Ink- Memento Ink Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa

Card Stock- Chocolate brown, Ivory by GKD

Patterned paper- Falling for you Patterned Paper pack

Chocolate brown double stitched ribbon, brads, Spellbinders dies- Grommet Tags, Circles(ACK! I said Ovals in the Video!, Petite Scalloped Circles,) Sponge Dauber, adhesive, 1/4" pop dots, Copic markers, Copic Blender pen

Comment by Filomena Duran on October 14, 2011 at 6:52pm

Hi Gina:

I tried the background with my Bic Mark-It pens , then used the copic blender. I was unable to get the lines show up on my leaves.  What am I doing wrong?  Or is there another way to do that with the Bic Mark-it pens. I have watched this video several times, and just mine would come out like yours. Help.

Comment by Lisa (ThePurplePlace) on October 11, 2011 at 9:20am
Stunning!!    :)
Comment by Gina Krupsky on September 25, 2011 at 11:09pm

I use the large classic circles with the small scalloped circles for matting. :)

Comment by G. Adam on September 24, 2011 at 2:53pm

thank you Gina, I will have to add the blender pen to my next order..lol

Also: I have the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Small  what is the set that co-ordinates with them. I want a circle set that will fit inside this set....

thanks for all your help and the wonderful  videos

Comment by Gina Krupsky on September 24, 2011 at 1:01pm
The Stampin' Up Blend pen will not work. You have to use the Copic Blender pen.
Comment by Angie Cammack on September 24, 2011 at 10:35am

Hi Gina!  I simply adore this kit!  I'm trying to save so I can get it soon!  My parents live in Racine, Wisconsin and they LOVE to travel to Door County for little get-away trips together.  It made me think of them when you brought it up.

Thanks so much for the fabulous videos.  You truly are my favorite when it comes to stamping different techniques and cards!

Always,

Angie in Utah

abcammack@comcast.net

Comment by G. Adam on September 23, 2011 at 11:41pm

Gina, I tried using sharpies and a Stampin' Up Blender pen and I couldnt get this technique to work.

Is it just the Copics blender pen that works with these other products?

cheerios gail

Comment by patricia posk on September 22, 2011 at 7:37pm

Fantastic...just fantastic..the colors are just so fibrant and vivid that I just love it..a great vibrant colorful card.

A real winner...and so clean and neat looking...love it.

pat

Comment by Filomena Duran on September 22, 2011 at 6:46pm
I really like this video. What a great way to add texture to the card.  I really like that stamp set.
Comment by Glennis on September 22, 2011 at 4:33pm
Love love love these videos, I learn so much from them.  Love that stamp too!