CHA Summer 2010 with Scor-pal Products

Comment by Judy Boyd on June 17, 2011 at 6:21pm
I got my Scor-Buddy and absolutely love it. Thanks for the great video on how to use it. I knew a lot about how to use it from watching Gina on StampTV. I just didn't know there was a magnet under the logo. Now I know where a paper clip is at all times. lol
Comment by Gina Krupsky on September 11, 2010 at 10:11pm
You guys are all so sweet. Thank you for you kind comments. :)
Comment by MaryNSC on July 30, 2010 at 3:36pm
I want it tooo.... GINA K looks like a movie star she is a STAR!!:O)
Comment by Lee on July 30, 2010 at 12:07am
Oh I have GOT to try that....what an awesome textured design!!!!
Comment by Mary C. Anderson on July 29, 2010 at 10:19pm
Gina, you shoud be a reporter for TV. You look great and your speaking is wonderful. Thank you for taping the report on the new buddy Scor-Pal. I enjoyed it very much and because I have the larger Scor-pal and love it I will be orderig the buddy too. Thaks again, Gina.

Mary
Comment by June on July 29, 2010 at 6:43pm
Hi Gina, I'm so excited to have you at the CHA show for us. Last year we were fortunate to have it in Orlando, and it was beyond "fun". You are making this so EASY for us to enjoy. I love my Scor-buddy too and plan to try this new technique asap! (probably when YOU show it to us on one of your wonderful videos) Can't wait to see more!
Comment by Pat on July 29, 2010 at 6:39pm
Thank you, Gina, for your informative reporting of the CHA products. I love my Scor-Pal, and I WILL buy a Scor-Buddy; in fact, I'll buy three! I have two friends having a birthday soon, and they would love to have one, too. It helps to see the product in use and what a cute idea of making the plaid.
Comment by Vi Stemmer on July 29, 2010 at 6:03pm
Gina. Thanks so much for the great videos keeping us abreast of the CHA Highlights. Love all of them. Like many others have said I have the Scor Pal - now immediately need to buy the Scor Buddy and the Scor Bud. Thanks much!!!! Vi
Comment by Ruby Taylor on July 29, 2010 at 5:32pm
Oh...forgot to say, thanks, Gina, for making us a small part of CHA!!!
Comment by Ruby Taylor on July 29, 2010 at 5:31pm
I love my Scor-Pal....now I have a new tool to add to my wish list! What a perfect size for cards!!