CHA Summer 2010- October Afternoon, Ranger, Provo Craft and Copic

Comment by Ruby Taylor on August 9, 2010 at 5:57pm
Gina, You're sharing is probably the closest I will come to a CHA even....thanks!
Comment by Deb R. Moll on July 31, 2010 at 9:40pm
Thanks for the all the time you spent keeping all of us a part of CHA........can't wait to be able to buy some of these new items.......:)
Comment by Pam MacVittie on July 31, 2010 at 11:42am
Thanks so much for sharring .It was almost like being there.
Comment by Sabrina on July 30, 2010 at 1:56pm
thank you Gina, for the your episode.I'm living in Italy and I seem to be there.
Comment by Valentina Deker on July 30, 2010 at 8:50am
Gina, thanks so much for sharing part of the CHA show. There is definitely alot to see! I can't wait to buy and try some of these new items. Thanks again!
Comment by Kimberly Keen on July 30, 2010 at 8:28am
Gina, thanks so much for the look at CHA and the many products I am looking forward to.Do you have any idea where next summers CHA will be? I must plan on being there for the general public days.
Comment by Linda Bentley on July 30, 2010 at 7:31am
Any chance you might be teaching a Copic Certification class Gina? I live in IA, but would be willing to travel. Haven't seen a certification class close to me. Let us know. Thanks
Comment by Linda Bentley on July 30, 2010 at 7:22am
I am so glad you presented CHA to us in the way you did Gina. I like that we could see the new product and your view of them. This is alot better than just looking at the new products posted on line that some of the other companies present. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us.
Comment by Ruby Hudson on July 30, 2010 at 7:09am
Thanks for your videos of CHA. It was fun to watch and get a peak at all the new stuff coming out. Your videos are the best I have seen!!! Good work!!
Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on July 30, 2010 at 2:45am
As usual..this was great to watch!! Thank you for thinking of us enough to show us around 'your world' at one of the CHA shows!! I know I sure appreciate all you do!! Thank you!