Comment by Karleen C Wrath on August 1, 2010 at 10:16am
These videos are just like being at the show itself and I have enjoyed them so much. Gina you are the ultimate host.
Comment by Melissa Shultz on July 29, 2010 at 6:04pm
I love the new Christmas paper. Can't wait to get my hands on that. I laughed out loud at Gina's comment about BG tripping her trigger. This is so much fun watching the interviews.
Comment by Chris on July 29, 2010 at 4:55pm
Your videos are super fun. You are our eyes and ears to the world (well at least the convention). Thanks for all the updates.
Comment by Joanne Beck on July 29, 2010 at 2:00pm
Thanks so much, loved seeing the new lines.
Comment by Bonnie Epps on July 28, 2010 at 11:20pm
OMG you really did a great job of going through the basic gray worker. I'm hoping that you will alos intervue Tim Holtz.
Comment by Pati L on July 28, 2010 at 10:22pm
Summary of Basic Grey: "Super Fun", "way fun", "just great", "fantastic", "very versatile", "awesome", "fun", "really fun", "pretty versatile", "super", "super fun stuff"!!! Oh, and whimsical, classical, vintage, & elegant! How funny and exciting, can't wait to order some of this "Super Fun" stuff!!!!! : )
Comment by Dottie Mertsky on July 28, 2010 at 9:52pm
Can't wait - - my sister & I are going to both days - Fri & Sat. looking forward to it.
Comment by Debra Ramsey on July 28, 2010 at 8:45pm
Thanks for sharing, Gina. It looks like you are having a great time.
Comment by Marla on July 28, 2010 at 6:21pm
Love Basic Grey and these are some awesome collections!!!
Comment by Ruby Hudson on July 28, 2010 at 6:04pm
Thanks for the peek at the latest and greatest!!! Can't wait to get some of these things.