Card Tutorial: Simple Holiday Watercolor Card with Distress Inks + Gina K Designs

From Lisa: In today’s card tutorial, I’m sharing a super simple holiday card design that uses filler leaf and foliage images from a variety of stamp sets to create a Christmas themed card in minutes.

Purchase "Something Good" at www.ginakdesigns.com.

Views: 2045

Comment by Diane Simpkins on December 5, 2018 at 10:18pm

I love this card. Simple, easy and very pretty.

Comment by LaDona Flanegan on December 5, 2018 at 8:23pm

You make it look so easy. Very Cute.

Comment by judy e mathena on December 5, 2018 at 7:28pm

Such a nice card, I like how you used other stamps to fill in more.

Comment by Janice Ashby on December 5, 2018 at 12:34pm

I love your card, Lisa!  Again, you make it all look so easy.  You used Distress Inks, but I'm wondering if the Distress Oxide inks would do the same thing?  Thanks for a great tutorial.

Comment by M Carter on December 5, 2018 at 10:45am

Very nice card. This is the first time I have heard the term "almagam ink." From a little more researching, it appears to be an ink that can be used in several different ways. Is all Gina K ink almagam? Did she coin term? Are there other brands with different names? Can we have someone explain and demo differences? Thanks.

Comment by dorette mc pherson on December 5, 2018 at 10:43am

Love all your cards, Lisa. I have cased several of them and they  turned out just perfect, even though I sponge with daubers instead the water coloring. Will try this one soon. Sometimes the colors of the ink is hard to see, I think the light might be a bit too bright. Looking forward to more cards.

Have a happy advent time.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on December 5, 2018 at 10:22am

Great Tutorial Lisa! Love the designs, I love that you used elements from your others stamp sets to create a sprig of greenery.  <3