Card Tutorial: Layering Complementary Colors for Simple Card Design

From Lisa:

In today’s card tutorial, I’m sharing some super simple techniques for creating a simple card design with layers of complementary colors. Using colors that "work" together can help you build layered cards effortlessly. I’m also sharing a color layering technique that may surprise you.

Comment by Marcella on November 9, 2018 at 4:51pm

Hi there just notice you have stamp on wall is there a reason for this looks handy rather that pkt

stella

Comment by Mary Anne Wirth on November 5, 2018 at 1:51pm

very simple, but elegant.  Haven't used mine yet, but plan to very soon.

Comment by Lisa Hetrick, GKD ILLUSTRATOR/DT on November 1, 2018 at 6:25pm

Thank you ladies for all the kind comments. I'm glad to hear the video tutorials are helpful with ideas. I'm go grateful for all of your support.

Comment by Liz Mulvey on November 1, 2018 at 5:43pm

Love this stamp set so much and the cards you share, such versatility and inspiration TFS Liz

Comment by Karen Atkinson on November 1, 2018 at 9:28am

Love your color palette and your ideas for layering.

Comment by Alice Hoknson on October 31, 2018 at 6:42pm

I bought this set but have not ha the chance to use it yet. I will be using this set a birthday card for an elder lady  who is a nursing home.

Comment by Nancy Lindsley on October 31, 2018 at 3:34pm

I bought this stamp set and I am liking the versatility.  Thank you for posting more than one tutorial using the stamps in a variety of ways.

Comment by dorette mc pherson on October 31, 2018 at 11:49am

another beautiful card, Lisa. Will definitely have to try it. Sure enjoy my stampset and made a few cards already and they turned out great, if I say so myself. I don't do watercolor, but thanks to Gina, Melanie and Theresa I could pretty good in  sponging with daubers. Looking forward to more tutorials and TFS your talent with us.