Card Project: Thumping with Water-based Markers

Card stock Measurements: Pure White Base- 8.5" X 5.5" scored at 4.25"
Black Onyx Mat- 5.25" X 4"
Floral Patterned Paper- 5" X 3.75"
Pure White with flower- 1.75" X 3.5"
Black Mat for Flower- 2" X 3.75"

Comment by MCH on September 9, 2009 at 4:21am
adorable! thanks
Comment by Mary Jane on March 31, 2009 at 7:07am
Love all your wonderful videos plus all the information right there ready to print up.Thanks and keep them coming.
Comment by Marianne on March 22, 2009 at 5:13pm
Gina,

I have watched this video at least a dozen times. Thanks so much for doing the videos so I am able to do that.

Wonderful card, beautiful woman.

Marianne
Comment by Lee on February 22, 2009 at 3:03pm
Well DUH!!! Lookee I can comment on the videos!! I never scrolled down before when watching!! LOL What a wonderful video.....you make the project look so "doable" and yet so very elegant and beautiful!! I can't wait to get that kit!!
Comment by Cathie Mckenzie on February 22, 2009 at 12:03pm
What a delight to come here, learn at my leisure, and enjoy quality tutorials. I can't even begin to put my excitement into words !!! Thank you so very much Gina and Company !!
GramaCat
Comment by Mary on February 20, 2009 at 9:17pm
What a delight. The video quality is very good. The idea of presenting the measurements is so helpful! Thank you for creating this wonderful site.
Comment by Judi on February 20, 2009 at 9:02pm
As always, beautiful work. Thanks so much for starting this adventure.:-)
Comment by Roxanne Stevens on February 20, 2009 at 7:43pm
What a great idea! And the measurements and alternate color names is a wonderful idea.
Comment by trotskired7 on February 20, 2009 at 7:04pm
Loved to see the proper way to fold. How fabulous!!!
Comment by Stampin Pam on February 20, 2009 at 5:52pm
Oooooh another job WELL DONE! Love how you put all the measurements on the screen - how handy is that??? Looking forward to the base black onyx card stock too :-)