Cardstock and Paper measurements:
Chocolate Kiss Card Base- 8.5" X 5.5" folded in half
Patterned paper- 5.25" X 4"
Smaller Chocolate Kiss- 4" X 3.25"
Pure White- 3" X 2.25"
Extra piece of layering white for flowers and centers

Marvy Punches used:
Blue Flower Punch- Super Jumbo
Yellow Flower Punch- Extra Jumbo
Green Circle Punch- Jumbo
Orange Circle Punch- Small

Comment by Sharon J. Jones on March 7, 2012 at 8:33pm

What a cute card, Gina!  It's always nice to be able to go "back" into the older videos to see how a technique is done, especially when one hasn't done it in a long time.  Wonderful tutorials!

Comment by Lynn J Bulwinkle on September 1, 2010 at 10:35pm
Gina, your card is so pretty and I love the kissing technique. I can hardly wait to try it, myself. It gives the flowers so much more interest.
Comment by Jen Kay on August 1, 2009 at 3:28pm
Beautiful card. I love the colors of pink and cocoa together. What do you put inside so that a greeting may be stamped or written? Do you add a light pink insert??
Comment by Linda Polaretzki on June 4, 2009 at 1:59pm
I am having trouble lining up the punch with the stamped image!!! Is there a trick to it???
Comment by Joanne on April 8, 2009 at 8:13pm
Hi,I just found this site tonight and I think it's a great place to learn and ply.
Comment by Marge Bernard on March 27, 2009 at 10:44pm
Gina I just stumbled on your site tonight and already have learned so much. Thank you . Will you be doing any watercolor cards? Have you used the new Flower Soft? You make everything look so easy and elegant.
Comment by Tammy Murphy on March 22, 2009 at 8:01pm
Very easy to follow, thanks so much for the great directions for the very cute card!
Comment by Lynn Moore on March 4, 2009 at 9:48am
I love these videos. The cards are great!
Comment by Stampin Sharon on February 26, 2009 at 1:06am
I am loving these videos. I already made one card and can't wait till I can make this one. I ordered my kit and am patiently waiting. The cards are so much fun.
Comment by Kathy on February 25, 2009 at 10:35am
LOOOOVE IT !!! Just ordered the kit, can't wait to get started.