Card Maker Magazine LIVE from Facebook

Sean Fetterman interviews Gina about her card stock and Gina shows a few sneak peeks of new products coming soon!

Comment by Susan Guzy on August 27, 2017 at 9:49pm

my dad was a printer and he said the weight is by a unit of how much paper would way that. not a ream, but a larger unit.

Comment by Betty Amersbach on August 27, 2017 at 12:00pm

Just got to watch this. Thank you Gina and Sean!!!!! And the girls. Excited for the new products coming out. Will be shopping Thursday.

Comment by Jane Peters on August 25, 2017 at 11:04pm

The glitter silver foil is something I would use all year long.  It is absolutely astounding.   I like seeing the new products.

Thank you for giving us sneek peeks.

Could you make available the mini kit without the dies for those of us who do not use dies?

Comment by Sally Uchtman on August 25, 2017 at 4:57pm

I just finished watching this video.  Great to get to know you better and what a lovely family you have.  I love your products and will continue purchasing them.  Also, your designers are amazing!  Am also very pleased that most of your manufacturers are USA...this is very important to me.  Keep up the great work!!!

Comment by Terri Young on August 25, 2017 at 11:29am

How fun was this video! Hope your vacation was super! As always I look forward to all the new products! Thanks

Comment by Patricia Gail Cornelius on August 24, 2017 at 12:33pm

I enjoyed the interview with her and her daughter  I twas fun and interesting. Learned abothe woy to to look

for good weight in paper. A it is nice to know they pretty much work togther

Comment by ROBIN on August 24, 2017 at 7:14am

I'm so excited a out all your new items.

Comment by Susan Wareham on August 23, 2017 at 2:13pm

Love this new mini kit, and so looks like J. McGuire techniques have rubbed off on Gina YAY

Comment by lovinpaper on August 23, 2017 at 1:49pm

Very much enjoyed the video.  I do not use FB, so was happy to see it here.  Look forward to the new release next week.  I will have to give my credit card back to my husband for safe keeping after I place an order for the mini-kit, otherwise, I will be so broke.  :)

Comment by Patricia Gail Cornelius on August 23, 2017 at 11:29am

i  like the way Some one refers to them as as the Mom and pop shops