Comment by Stacy Caddy on December 28, 2011 at 10:57am

Love it... Can't wait to get these stamps...

Comment by Lindsay Ettlinger on December 23, 2011 at 4:58pm

Didn't get to see it yesterday as I have a house full of family - 5 extra.  This is amazing.  I have a calendar of myself back in 1948 (not handmade though) and is something I have always treasured.  Will be a fun thing to do for the grandchildren.  Thanks Gina & seasons greetings

Comment by patricia posk on December 22, 2011 at 9:44pm

Gina

COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

pat

Comment by Marilyn C. Lojek on December 22, 2011 at 7:16pm

Thanks for the refresher course.  I did save my 2011 calendars just for this purpose!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on December 22, 2011 at 1:09pm

Dear Gina, add me to the endless list of appreciative admirers of your videos. I love shopping in your store :D

Comment by Elfrieda Kay on December 22, 2011 at 12:39pm

Gina, your voice is clear and your directions easy to follow. I especially appreciate the fact you dont have 'background' music that can be very distracting... youre the best!!

Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on December 22, 2011 at 11:42am

What a clever idea.  How do you always come up with such awesome projects.

Comment by Paulette S. in MO on December 22, 2011 at 11:32am
This is so smart. I look at calendar stamps all the time and turn away from them because stamping the numbers would be a horrible task. LOL
Comment by Petite Fleur on December 22, 2011 at 11:17am

Really love it Gina.  All you do is allways great!

Petite Fleur

Comment by Cynthia Daversa on December 22, 2011 at 10:43am

That is awesome! My resolution this year is to put money aside each week, and buy a stamp set every month! Your stamps and videos are simply the best! Another great video, can't wait for the rest!