Comment by Millie Moss on February 26, 2012 at 2:03pm

I have had a stamp positioner for quite a while and not used it. Watching Gina's videos has given me so much inspiration. Her instructions are so clear and precise - wonderful cards and demo! I found your website this weekend and I am hooked!!

Comment by Susan Sieracki on December 23, 2011 at 2:47am

This was the very first stamp TV video I watched. It was because of this video that I joined Stamp TV and I couldn't be happier. Still a great video.

Comment by Marilyn C. Lojek on December 22, 2011 at 7:32pm

Thanks for the refresher course - I bought this set quite a while ago but forgot the process.

Comment by Nina Greenaway on December 22, 2011 at 4:48pm

That is so clever! Thanks for explaining all so clearly.

Comment by Jill Cantell on December 22, 2011 at 4:02pm

fantasstico.   We never seem to get enough calenders so would be great to be able to make our own

Comment by Debra Byhre on December 22, 2011 at 2:56pm

Thank you for all of the wonderful tips!

Comment by Edith Canales on December 22, 2011 at 10:04am

Great tips and I wish I had this set.

Comment by Jocelyne Lachapelle Clairmont on December 22, 2011 at 9:43am

And that set of calendar stamp would be great as a great Christmas gift time of the year.I love how you showed us how to use the stamps to save us time while using them. I would be thrilled to own one set. We'll see under the Christmas tree. Thanks Gina!

Comment by Judy Bliss on December 22, 2011 at 9:42am

I wish I had more time to make these before new year's, but I can always get ready for the next year ...right? This was a new video for me.

Comment by Carlene Towne on December 22, 2011 at 9:03am

I thought I had seen ALL of your videos, but this was new to me!  What a fabulous set of stamps and great tips for using them.