White card base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Red Hot Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Focal Image Red Hot Layer- 3 1/8" X 2 5/8"

Focal Image White Layer- 3" X 2 1/2"

Stamp Set- City of David from the Merry Little Christmas StampTV Kit

Card Stock- GKD Red Hot, White

Patterned Paper- GKD Berries & Vines

Black Gingham 5/8" Ribbon, Black Baker's Twine, Red Button, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, 1/4" pop dots, adhesive

Comment by Susan Silne on November 20, 2013 at 9:38am

This is a great card for the Holiday's and is nice being part of Gina K.

I have learn a lot of new thing and my last order of products in your web side are great and happy to get your product home. Keep your videos up live your great works. Thank you very much for everything!!

Great Job on your videos!!

Susan Silne.

Comment by Cheryl on November 20, 2013 at 1:37am
Rest up Gina. I watch your videos from the past all the time. Thanks!
Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on November 19, 2013 at 9:22am

Thank you for this button and ribbon technique!  I see you made this card last year - it's new to me as I discovered Gina this year!  Love the card and your video.  Sending prayers and good thoughts to Gina as she recovers.  I am so grateful for Gina!

Comment by Jan Lemke on November 19, 2013 at 8:34am

Thanks for showing this video - helps jog the memory.  Prayers and good thoughts for a speedy recovery for Gina as well.

Comment by Marie Greene on December 21, 2012 at 1:47pm

Love this card...wish I would learn to actually watch the video and/or read the comments before I let my excitement get me too carried away.  It cost me $1.98 each to mail the ones I did.  Still love 'em and the folks that I mailed them off to.  Thanks for the tutorial...Each card was distinctly different.

Comment by Brenda Anderson on December 6, 2012 at 5:54pm

Very pretty!  Will the bow on top of the button come untied easily?  I couldn't tell from the video. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!

Comment by Conniecrafter on December 6, 2012 at 9:39am

very pretty, love that look!

Comment by Jan Richardson on December 6, 2012 at 2:33am

That is a great idea. I do enjoy your tutorials , along with your tips. Thanks again Gina.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on December 5, 2012 at 10:17pm

Another Über alles idea for us, Gina -- Danke SHÖEN

Comment by Audrey Cason on December 5, 2012 at 6:37pm

You are a great help with my Christmas  Cards this year......I am so happy with my Christmas pack purchase.

Thank-you