Measurements for Follow Your Dreams:

White card base- 4 1/4" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Chocolate Brown layer- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"

Patterned paper layer- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"

Scraps for focal image and layer

Supplies for Follow Your Dreams:

Stamp sets- Follow Your Dreams, Branching Out

Card stock- GKD White, Chocolate Brown

Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Distress Ink Old Paper

White Organdy Ribbon, Copper Brads, Nestabilities Lacey Squares, Classic Squares, Sakura Stardust Pen, Copic Marker, 1/4" Pop Dots, Adhesive

Measurements for Photo Card:

Fresh Asparagus card base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

White layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps for Greeting

Supplies for Photo Card:

Stamp Sets- Branching Out, Botanicals

Ink: Memento Vintage Green, Rich Cocoa, Distress Ink Old Paper

Card Stock- GKD Fresh Asparagus, White

Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden

GKD Fresh Asparagus 3/8" Ribbon, Nestabilities Classic Squares, Classic Circles, Petite Scalloped Circles, Photo, Adhesive

Comment by Susan Potter on October 1, 2011 at 12:19pm
So beautiful!  I have sooo many stamps but your videos make me want soooo many more ;-)
Comment by Tanya Baytops on April 29, 2011 at 2:12pm
Man, I wish I can come up with such beautiful cards sometimes!  gina you are too good!
Comment by Bonnie L. Carpenter on April 28, 2011 at 3:58pm
Gina, Love the square card and your use of the spellbinders and dragonflies.  To bad square cards are more expensive to mail now.  Your techniques are just so easy to follow. Adoring Fan, bonnie
Comment by patricia posk on April 26, 2011 at 10:24pm

Gina

A real treasure trove of ideas..How wonderful that you've shown us all the ways to do a project and use our materials..Thank you so much..   You've given me so many ideas to play with...

pat

Comment by Linda Lehman on April 26, 2011 at 10:00pm
Hi  thanks for the ideas and the way the stamps work with the cutters.
Comment by ANDREA WYRICK on April 26, 2011 at 12:37pm
Very neat, versatile stamp set...  I love that you can use the set with a variety of spellbinder dies.  I have learned so many different techiniques from your videos.... Thanks so much!!!
Comment by Brenda Cooper on April 26, 2011 at 8:07am
Thanks so much for the info. I have an old sizzix die cutting machine and was leaning towards getting a new sizzix pro because of ability to cut with so many types of dies but now not sure that is the way to go. It looks so complicated & you just whiz through with your cuttle bug. But again I have so many of the thicker dies. Just what is a gal to do? Love the way you make everything look so easy & yet elegant. I am a lifetime fan. Keep inspiring us. Forever grateful.
Comment by Millicent Owen on April 26, 2011 at 12:03am
Great ideas Gina...with all the Spellbinder dies, when are you going to do some cards etc with the Grand Caliber...lol. I'm dying to see it in action. I have it but waiting to get inspired....lol.
Comment by Teresa Provenzano on April 25, 2011 at 11:19pm

HI

I am new to your site and just saw your video.  Gosh I learned so much about the different stamps and different ideas.  Though I have alot of stamps, I am afraid I not as attentive to stamping as I should be.  But after watching your video, it gives me the boot to try some designs myself.  Thanks

Comment by Gina Krupsky on April 25, 2011 at 9:52pm

Hi Brenda,

I use my Grand Calibur all the in my stamp room at home and leave my cuttlebug at the studio. The Grand Calibur is much bigger and allows for multiple cutting. You can cut several dies at a time and use the HUGE Grands die. They won't fit in the cuttlebug at all.