Card Measurements:
(There are six cards in this set. Each card has the same measurements.)
Ivory Card Base- 8.5 X 5.5"- scored at 4.25" and folded in half
Rocket Red layer- 5 1/8" X 3 7/8"
Patterned Paper Layer- 5" X 3.75"
Rocket Red Strip- 5" X 1"
Patterned Paper Strip- 5" X .75"
Ivory and Rocket Red Scrap to stamp and punch circles and scalloped circles
Large Clear Box
6 Ivory Envelopes
Marvy punches used- Extra Jumbo Circle, Super Jumbo Scalloped Circle

Comment by Melba Beadling on August 18, 2011 at 10:48am
You have inspired me.  Your demonstrations have convinced me that it is not as hard as it may look.  Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
Comment by Sue Raley on August 14, 2011 at 6:15pm
I made this project as a gift for my mother.  She loved it!!  Such an easy pattern, I plan to make many more for gifts.
Comment by Nettie Berkey on April 30, 2011 at 5:16pm

I just recently found your site. Love it. I am new at cards making and your videos and instructions are great. I just entered a card swap and will use these instructions to create my 6 cards. thank you so much!

Nettie

Comment by Beth Charette on January 8, 2010 at 5:22am
I'm a bit confused by the "We're Sorry" message. What have you got to be sorry about?

I hope I don't embarrass you, but your hands are so expressive, they overpowered my concentration on the materials. Also, having worked as a professional reporter myself, I can tell you that your presentation style is 100% acceptable for studio work. I'm sure you do very well with your business here. However, with the constant need for photogenic intelligent interviewers on air, I certainly have no problem making some calls for you. Let me know if you have any interest. Beth
Comment by Gina Krupsky on November 20, 2009 at 10:16pm
You can purchase it either through Amazon.com or 2 peas by clicking on our shopping link. :)
Comment by ninajeanette2 on November 4, 2009 at 5:28pm
where have you bought ur cutter Gina??

Debbie, it mite be inexpensive ISH but imagine alle the money you have put in ur paper crafting with buying paper and + ++++.lol
Comment by Debbie Riney on October 29, 2009 at 8:21pm
What a great idea for an inexpensive gift idea! I could do this!! YES!
Comment by Terri Jo Brown on October 28, 2009 at 11:11am
Love the paper you used and the sentiment stamps!! wonderful gift!
Comment by andrea brown on October 28, 2009 at 9:10am
great gift idea!
Comment by Barbara on October 28, 2009 at 4:45am
Great easy project and wonderful gift idea!