Ivory Card Base- 8" X 9 1/4", scored at 4" and folded in half

Dark Chocolate Layer- 3 3/8" X 8 5/8"

Ivory Layer- 3 1/4" X 8 1/2"

Green Patterned Paper Layer- 3" x 6"

Honey Mustard Patterned Paper Layer- 3" X 1 3/4"

Strip from cover of patterend paper pack- 3 3/8" X 3/4"

Dark Chocolate Strip- 3 3/8" X 7/8"

Animals and other cut pieces- Ivory Layering Weight scraps

Stamp Set- Give Thanks from the Painted Autumn Kit

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, GKD Black Onyx

Dies- Give Thanks from the Painted Autumn Kit

Spectrum Noir Markers, Foam Squares, DODZ, Button, Brown Baker's Twine, Adhesive, Scissors

Comment by Conniecrafter on September 25, 2016 at 8:17am

such a cute and fun card!!

Comment by Jan Brazier on September 4, 2016 at 7:55pm

Love your card, Gina! So cute!! The creatures are just adorable! And the pp is to die for!! Thank you for all your inspiration! Hope you and Tom are not feeling too lonely without the girls - just remember, they are always only a phone call/face time away :-)

Comment by Patricia Nikkila on September 4, 2016 at 1:36pm

Very cute card and I like the size being different.

Comment by Bev Pallen Belbin on September 4, 2016 at 12:06pm

Love this card and am anxious to start using my set.  You always give us new things to try and are so good showing us all the details.  I am so excited that this set comes with dies, it makes for a sharp clean cut.  Thank you Gina.

Comment by Linda Throgmorton on September 4, 2016 at 6:17am

I love your new kit Gina, but these little cuties are definitely the stars! Who wouldn't want to receive this card and the smiles that go with it. Love it!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on September 3, 2016 at 11:20pm

I LOVE it Gina! Tall and full of fun -- look at those happy and sweet images! The pattern papers are lovely. I need to use the top sheet of your ppp's! Thank you very much for your hard work and always #1 tutorial videos ♥

Comment by PAT EDGE on September 3, 2016 at 9:03pm

Your videos are great  I have not made any tall cards  but after seeing this I am going too  What a great idea thanks a bunch

Comment by El Ivens on September 3, 2016 at 9:01pm

Adorable.  I love long narrow cards.  Thanks for the idea and inspiration.

Comment by Betty Mell on September 3, 2016 at 7:01pm

I love it. and like how it turned out, and how easy it was. I'm glad that you new shop is up and running and wish you well. Thanks for your videos.....:-)

Comment by Marilyn Pool on September 3, 2016 at 6:06pm

Great card Gina - cannot wait to get my kit!  It is on its way!