Bold and Blooming StampTV Kit Product Tour

Measurements for all cards in this collection:

Card base- 4 1/4" X 11, scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half or 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp set- Bold and Blooming

Ink Pads: GKD White Pigment Ink, GKD Innocent Pink, Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea, Applemint, Lovely Lavender, VersaFine Onyx Black

Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx, Innocent Pink, Turquoise Sea

Spong Daubers, Embossing Magic Pad, GKD White Fine Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Adhesive

(Assorted markers for colored in card)

Comment by Selina Macisco on March 13, 2017 at 5:58pm

That was fun Gina!  Thanks, :)

Comment by Conniecrafter on March 2, 2017 at 8:22am

Beautiful, love the soft colors!!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on March 1, 2017 at 6:49pm

Sandy, The stamps are a little bit different and the idea is to make stamping efficient by using the Misti or a large block, you can set up the whole design and mass produce to make coloring cards to gift sets. On the large layout card, I would personally have NOT been able to line that up so perfectly without seeing them both on the paper prior to stamping. I also like to be able to adjust them for different greetings and know I've left enough space on the top and bottom for the greeting to fit. It was all going to be one stamp which would have limited the way you can lay them out however, two, in my opinion, makes for much easier pre-designing.

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on March 1, 2017 at 5:12pm

I love the new kit. And all the new cards you made Gina.

Comment by Heidi... on March 1, 2017 at 4:43pm
A really lovely kit and I think your sponging is just flawless! What a beautiful blend!
Comment by Desert Stamper on March 1, 2017 at 1:08pm

Great kit, once again!  Placing my order now, of course.  I noticed you had to rub the daubers to see what ink you had on them before use.  I solved that problem with a label maker!  Each one of my daubers is labeled so I know which ink pad to use.  I store them in an egg container that was intended for the refrigerator, but is put to better use in my craft room!

Comment by IrishOrchid on March 1, 2017 at 11:01am

Thank you, Gina, I love all the ideas, and the coloring one will be great for my grown nieces who love to color.   I love seeing how one stamp can be use in so many ways.

Comment by Doreen B. Jones on March 1, 2017 at 8:08am

Love this kit and your video's are always so informative. What also pleases me is that WHEN I order from you I do not have to wait forever to get the product within a few days the mailman delivers "joy" to my mailbox. I know my order will be treated with care. Thanks to you and all your staff.

Comment by Kathlene Miller on February 28, 2017 at 10:45pm

Beautiful stamp sets and cards...love your work and video's, Gina!

Comment by Charlene Baker on February 28, 2017 at 9:43pm
Love all the versatility of this set! Thanks for some great ideas....looking forward to getting the kit and getting "inky"!