Wild Dandelion card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp Set- Bold and Blooming

Ink Pads- GKD Wild Dandelion, Sweet Mango, Red Velvet, Black Onyx

Dies- GKD Bold and Blooming, GKD Filigree Leaf, CheeryLynn Designs Olive Branches

Embossing Folder- Darice Wire Fence

Tombow Markers, Foam Squares, Scor-buddy, MISTI, Adhesive, Cuttlebug

Get your Bold and Blooming StampTV Kit here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2872&categoryId=16

Comment by Selina Macisco on April 3, 2017 at 8:57am

I love this card!  I am in the process of making one now, with different colors and maybe a little different design.  Not sure yet.  Thanks so much for this video and now I am going to go and try my partial embossing!  :)

Comment by Karen Atkinson on April 2, 2017 at 3:42pm

Such cheerful cards. I really like your tip with the marker. That would be a good idea for the layering stamps as well. I tend to have a hard time with those. Thank you.

Comment by El Ivens on March 30, 2017 at 6:00pm

Thanks for the tip, it took me forever to line them up but, now it is lined up forever.  Love the card.  Such a fun set.

Comment by Julia de la Fuente on March 30, 2017 at 5:44pm

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing how to do the partial embossing and the trick with placing dots on the dies.

Comment by Mary Pent on March 30, 2017 at 2:10pm

such a beautiful set of stamps/dies!  Thanks for all of your videos Gina, I've learned so much!!

Comment by Rema DeLeeuw GKD DT on March 30, 2017 at 2:06pm

Both cards are stunning! Love the look of partial embossing. I will definitely be trying this.

Comment by Diana Scott on March 30, 2017 at 1:34pm
Beautiful, cheerful cards! Thanks for sharing and teaching us!
Comment by Sue Alger on March 30, 2017 at 1:25pm

Thanks for sharing the embossing folder tip, as well as the die/stamp markings to help line up stamps with dies.  I really like all the techniques you used on this card.  Another card I can re-create using my SOTM Bold and Beautiful.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on March 30, 2017 at 12:44pm

Beautiful card projects and I love how the partial embossing turns out!  Thank you for sharing and inspiring!  <3  :)

Comment by Retta Rae on March 30, 2017 at 12:38pm

Heading to my craft room right now to try this out.  Love, love, love this stamp set!!!!!!