Bold and Blooming- Birdie Birthday Card and Envelope

Find the pencil case here: http://amzn.to/2lJkFw7

Find the pencil sharpener here: http://amzn.to/2nc8Ewm

Card Base- 4 1/4" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Layer- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"

A2 size envelope, trim 1/2" off each end

Stamp Set- Happy Spring from Bold and Blooming StampTV Kit

Card Stock- GKD Wild Dandelion, Turquoise Sea, Black Onyx, White

Envelopes- Assorted GKD Colors

Patterned Paper- GKD Bold and Blooming 6x6 paper pack

Prismacolor Pencils, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, adhesive, 1/8" Scor-tape, Ribbon, Scissors, corner rounder, Scor-buddy, Paper Cutter.

Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on March 29, 2017 at 12:16pm

LOVE!!! I DO forget about our envelopes!! But, lately, my arthritis has so gotten in the way. I have the Rheumatoid with nodules on my knuckles and left palm of my hand and my fingers are starting to bend in from the tendons shortening!! Ugh! But, I STILL DO try and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your items from your insane cardstock, [which I hoard!!] to your fabulous stamps!! I am so proud of you Gina....that you started this!!! XOXO

Comment by Jan Brazier on March 12, 2017 at 6:45pm

Gorgeous cards, Gina! Thank you so much for all you do for us! When I get my kit (it's on its way to Australia) I will be making a stack of these for my sister who is hosting a morning tea for approximately 100 people to raise money for Cancer Research in Australia. She also sells hand made goodies at the event to raise extra money. The event is in May so I will have plenty of time to make a lot for her. I will be definitely giving credit to you. You are such an inspiration to us all!

Comment by Pamela Burgel on March 10, 2017 at 7:15am

Love this card! Went to my craft room and made it after watching your video. It turned out great!

Comment by Rose Pete on March 9, 2017 at 10:54pm

Thanks so much for doing the inside of the card.  Somedays I just want to play and not have to think.  These cards and envelopes are so cute.  I am going to send my sister a set for her to mail to her friends.  She just sent me a lovely birthday present...and what do you get someone who really doesn't need anything.

Comment by Desert Stamper on March 9, 2017 at 9:32pm

I'm also trying to find the links for the pencil storage case and pencil sharpener!  Very cute cards and love the lined envelopes!

Comment by Mary Anne on March 9, 2017 at 8:16pm

Gina, thanks for the cute cards and all of the coloring tips.  My husband gave me the 150 Prismacolor pencils for Christmas.  So much fun to color along with you!

Comment by Carol Miller on March 9, 2017 at 7:55pm
I was looking for the link also for the sharpener and pencil storage. Thank you.
Comment by Sue Farrell on March 9, 2017 at 6:24pm

Where are the links for the pencil sharpener and the pencil storage container?  Very cute cards!

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on March 9, 2017 at 4:03pm

Thank Gina for showing us some awesome cards. Love them both.

Comment by Vickie White on March 9, 2017 at 3:48pm
Where are the links for the pencil sharpener and the pencil storage container?! Love this simple and quick card! I LOVE StampTV and GinaK!! I watch every single tutorial you do! God Bless You!