Bokeh Background | Stamp TV Kit from Gina K Designs

Today on StampTV, Mindy Eggen shows you how to create this beautiful Bokeh Background using Distress Oxide Inks, Sponge Daubers and the new Fruit of the Season StampTV Kit!

To read more about this card, visit Mindy's Blog Here

Comment by Barbara Martin on October 13, 2018 at 4:16pm

Beautiful card!

Comment by Diane Simpkins on October 12, 2018 at 1:59pm

Very nice. I really like this card and especially the colors.

Comment by KAREN NAMORATO on October 11, 2018 at 9:36pm

Bokeh background is new to me.  I enjoyed watching you create this lovely card.  Thanlks.

Comment by Margaret Jenks on October 11, 2018 at 3:04pm

Thanks for showing this . It's a really nice effect, I must give it a go today.

Comment by Ree Donnelly on October 11, 2018 at 1:43pm

Beautiful card!! Love the technique!!!

Comment by Janice Ashby on October 11, 2018 at 1:36pm

Thanks for the pretty card and how to do the background.  I've got to get going with the Distress Oxide inks I have, but am intimidated by.  :(

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on October 11, 2018 at 1:31pm

I love to do the Bokeh Effect and you did it the same way I always did it. And, so glad I have the Misti too. It sure comes in handy. I am waiting for the kit to come so that I can play with these stamps too.

Comment by Margaret Iverson on October 11, 2018 at 11:56am

Thanks for showing your technique, I can't wait to get my STV Kit this week, crossing fingers.

Comment by Gale Smith on October 11, 2018 at 10:55am

Great technique!  I love it!

Comment by Joan Goodrich on October 11, 2018 at 9:04am

Thanks for showing how to do the bokeh background.  I love the way it looks.