Boho Flowers Autumn Card with Misti Technique

Ivory Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Honey Mustard Striped Patterned Paper- 3 3/4" X 3"

Charcoal Brown Layer- 3 7/8" X 3 1/8"

Wood Patterned Paper- 3 1/2" X 3 1/2"

Charcoal Brown Layer- 3 5/8" X 3 5/8"

Greeting Layer- 1/2" x 3 1/2"

Charcoal Brown Layer- 5/8" x 3 5/8"

Scraps of white for flowers and leaves

Scraps of Ivory for "You"

Stamps- Boho Flowers (Mini Kit)

Dies- Boho Flowers (Mini Kit) "You" Die

Ink- GKD Sweet Corn, Sweet Mango, Honey Mustard, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Fine Onyx Black

Patterned Paper- GKD Grateful Heart

Card Stock- GKD Ivory, White, Charcoal Brown

Foam Squares, Sponge Daubers, Die Cutting Machine, Scor-pal, Foam Squares, Sequins, Quickie Glue Pen, Adhesive, Misti, Mini Misti

Comment by Conniecrafter on September 11, 2017 at 9:31am

Love the Autumn feel to it!!

Comment by Desert Stamper on August 31, 2017 at 12:30pm

Great ideas and now I have to order that Misti mouse pad with the grid!  Also, you can reuse the templates!   Just put the template back in the Misti, lay your stamps onto the template, carefully lining them up in the openings, then close the Misti and grab the stamps.  Perfectly aligned every time!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on August 31, 2017 at 8:13am

Thanks everyone! XOXO

Comment by Bev Pallen Belbin on August 31, 2017 at 8:07am

WOW!!! I love your technique of doing the first tedious stamp and die cutting and then using the base for the rest of the pre cut flowers and leaves to stamp on your misti.  This is a MUST try as I have spend much time trying to match up my dies after I stamp.  Thank you and I will think of you when I use this useful tip in the future.  This will save time and my sanity.  LOL  Thank you Gina.

Comment by Judy e mathena on August 29, 2017 at 11:05pm

Oh such a Great card, and love the fall colors. Like the template idea. TFS Gina

Comment by Mary Hansen on August 29, 2017 at 8:48pm

Gina, you are GENIUS! Love your template technique! Thank you so much

Comment by Deb Schmidt on August 29, 2017 at 8:45pm
Another beautiful card, Gina. Thank you for the great technique that will totally speed up mass producing cards!
Comment by Rosie Walker on August 29, 2017 at 5:23pm

Love your cards.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on August 29, 2017 at 4:52pm

These are gorgeous and I love that patterned paper. I will have to revisit that pack! Thank you for inspiring! <3

Comment by Casie Williams on August 29, 2017 at 4:15pm

I will definitely use that die cutting/stamping trick again and again. Thanks for sharing with us.