Create a tranquil hot air balloon scene using the Framescapes - Simply Spring stamp set from Gina K Designs. See how to create clean borders on the Framescape image, how to position the hot air balloons by pre-stamping the Framescape stamp first and how to create subtle reflections in the water.

Finished card size - 5 ½ by 4 ¼ inches

Framescapes Simply Spring - Gina K Designs
White, Black Onyx, Blue Denim Cardstock - Gina K Designs
Blue Denim, Wild Lilac Ink - Gina K Designs
Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark Black Ink - Gina K Designs
Copic Markers (YG07, YG05, YG03, V06, V04, V01, Y17, Y13, Y11, YR07, YR04, YR12)
Prismacolor Pencil 70% Warm Grey
Opaque White Gel Pen

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on June 19, 2017 at 8:27pm

I love watching your art come to life Theresa, what a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us!  :). <3

Comment by El Ivens on June 16, 2017 at 9:08pm

Wow, absolutely gorgeous.  Thanks for sharing, can't wait to try this one.

Comment by Patricia Gail Cornelius on June 16, 2017 at 11:48am

The card was pretty too

Comment by Patricia Gail Cornelius on June 16, 2017 at 11:48am

Very nice card and a lot of detail described in the video. Thanks

Comment by Judy e mathena on June 16, 2017 at 5:23am

Another great card! TFS and inspiring.

Comment by kimberly gale on June 15, 2017 at 10:05pm

Love it, I can't wait to try it

Comment by Donna Dacy on June 15, 2017 at 4:15pm

A beautiful card. I love your techniques and you explain so well how to accomplish this design. Thank you so much.

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on June 15, 2017 at 12:57pm

I love every card that all of you make and share the how to's with us.

Comment by Antoinette Chatagnier on June 15, 2017 at 11:45am

Gina all your ideas are so inspiring and all your products are top notch! You are such a breath of fresh air when I look at all you have to offer!! I can't order as much as I would like to... but when I do I am so happy to receive the package in the mail!! I ordered the most recent set and cannot wait to receive my kit! Thank you!

Comment by Charlene Baker on June 15, 2017 at 11:12am
Just awesome! What a challenge to try and copy this!