Turquoise Sea Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Patterned Paper Strip- 1 1/2" X 5"

Black Onyx Strip- 1 5/8" X 5"

Focal Image White- 2 3/4" X 3 1/4"

Focal Image Black- 2 7/8" X 3 3/8"

Stamp Set- Spring Parade StampTV Kit- Blossom, Dreams Take Flight

Card Stock- GKD Turquoise Sea, Black Onyx, White

Ink: GKD Red Hot, Ocean Mist, Fresh Asparagus, Memento Black

Patterned Paper- GKD Spring Parade

Turquoise Sea Ribbon, Red Liquid Pearls, 1/4" Pop Dots, Adhesive

Comment by Mary Fisic on January 25, 2014 at 1:09pm

Beautiful card!! Very elegant! Can't wait to try with different colors.

Thank you!!

Comment by Conniecrafter on May 6, 2013 at 7:52am

Such a pretty background, and design of the card, thanks for the tip with the liquid pearls I have been so bummed with the tips I have been getting.

Comment by Angelina Fernandez on May 4, 2013 at 9:46pm

love this card!  Thank you for sharing.

Comment by Nelena Lois Donovan on April 28, 2013 at 10:21pm
Gina,I love this card! The color scheme is beautiful. Keep up the great work Gina.
Comment by dawn brooker on April 28, 2013 at 1:55am
A fabulous card with the perfect colour scheme. I have just found your site Gina so glad I did.
Thank you.
Dawn.
Comment by patricia posk on April 27, 2013 at 8:31pm

Gina

This card is so beautiful and I love your background..It is to die for.  The single flower just hits the spot..Anything more and it would have not fit in.  I'm glad you kept it pure and simple.  It doesn't need anything more..You hit it just right..Fantastic..Wonderful. Great Balls of Fire  another winner.  You hit this one out of the ball park.

pat   LOL

Comment by kedmist on April 25, 2013 at 7:34pm

i love the color combinations.  The card is just beautiful.

Comment by cheryl mercadante on April 25, 2013 at 6:44pm

Gina, another beautiful card!  Love the color combo.  I look forward to Stamp TV every week.  Thank you!!!!

Comment by Enid Rudyk on April 25, 2013 at 10:02am

Gina and team, beautiful cards! I really needed to have these beauties as a distraction today to take my mind off life. Thank you.

Comment by Connie Whitehead on April 25, 2013 at 9:04am

Beautiful card as always. You have taught me so much with the stamping. I thank you so much for sharing this with us. I always look forward to seeing your videos...Thank you again...Connie