Blooper reel.

Related Videos

Comment by Nancy Rose on October 24, 2015 at 9:48am

Oh I just loved it! I laughed and cant wait for the next Bloopers. Gina your AMAZING!

Comment by Diane Tate on May 3, 2014 at 2:36am
I can't get the 1st blooper video : can't see where you hit play. Any ideas? Must of been a wild one!!
Comment by Ann Watson on April 30, 2014 at 8:54pm
I can't get the video either.......
Comment by Diane Tate on February 21, 2014 at 10:52am
Why won't this blooper play? I'd love seeing it and more! They always bring a laugh on a other wise crappy day!
Comment by Jenny Gambrill on February 21, 2014 at 4:17am

I liked seeing the human side of this very clever woman & laughing with her

Comment by Diane Tate on December 30, 2012 at 12:23am
Can't see it!!!
Comment by Joyce Pierson on December 29, 2012 at 5:12pm

Oh, my, you had me laughing out loud..........my  husband had to come back here, to my hobby room, to see why I was laughing so hard.  God bless you and Tom for being there for us.  Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and will have a fantastic New Year!

Comment by Lynda Cook on December 27, 2012 at 8:17am

I agree with Debbie Lorino, when you make your videos you look like your always having fun, it's nice to see - thank you for all your hard work I just Love your cards and ideas from a big fan in the UK xx

Comment by debbie lorino on August 29, 2012 at 11:23am

thank goodness.... you're like the rest of us!  But you're so cute at it.

Comment by Kathryn A on June 17, 2012 at 5:50pm
Hey, Gina-- It's been two years since you made this blooper video. I know that you're a professional, but perhaps you have slipped up once or twice since you made this video, so isn't it time for "Bloopers ll"? Lol. Seriously, I'd love to see more-- it's so nice to know that you're human, like the rest of us :)