See how to create a bleached out image and then color it in using alcohol markers. Featuring images from The Northwoods 2 stamp set from Gina K Designs.

The Northwoods 2 Stamp Set - Gina K Designs

Stazon Jet Black Ink and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink- Gina K Designs

Pure Luxury Cardstock (Kraft, Sandy Beach, Dark Chocolate, Honey Mustard)

Clear Embossing Powder - Gina K Designs

Copic Markers (YG03, YG95, E35, E55, W1)

Bleach

Paint Brush

Burlap

Mega Runner Adhesive - Xyron

Craft Glue

3D Adhesive Foam Sqaures

Scissors

Heat Gun

See more of Theresa Mombers beautiful projects on her blog here: Crafting the Web

To find Theresa's stamp sets, click here: Theresa Momber's Stamp

Comment by Donna on March 2, 2015 at 12:20pm

Theresa, I don't know where you come up with your wonderful ideas, but I would never thought of using household bleach. This gives me so many different ideas, I can hardly wait to try them.

Comment by MaryAnn Pletcher on February 26, 2015 at 2:46pm

I am still unable to see the video.  Will this ever change? I hope so. Thanks

Comment by Dotti S. Lewis on February 26, 2015 at 11:28am

LOVED LOVED LOVED the different ways you do cards.  That will also be a great fathers day ad get well card for a man.

Comment by Loretta Rush on February 25, 2015 at 11:47pm
Beautiful card! Love the burlap and dark chocolate. Thanks for sharing.
Comment by Diana Scott on February 25, 2015 at 8:41pm
Great card! Love the burlap - thanks for sharing!
Comment by Therese Sprinkle on February 25, 2015 at 5:48pm

You did a great job on this card.

Comment by LaDona Flanegan on February 25, 2015 at 5:43pm

Theresa, you do a great job, thanks for the ideas!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on February 25, 2015 at 4:17pm

Beautiful card! I really like the texture of the burlap add to it. Thanks for sharing!  :)

Comment by Lee Kendel on February 25, 2015 at 12:11pm

Love this idea.  I have a tree stamp I haven't used yet and some jute that I despaired of ever getting rid of.  This is perfect for the birthdays I have coming up.  I always appreciate your creativity and how well you explain things.  Thank you.

Comment by Colleen Howell on February 25, 2015 at 11:05am