Card Measurements
Black Onyx Base- 8.5" X 5.5" scored at 4.25" and folder in half
White Layer- 5.25" X 4"
Black Onyx inner layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Peachy Keen Patterned Paper- 3.75" X 5"
Focal Image Black Onyx Layer- 2.25" X 4.25"
Focal Image Yellow Layer- 2" X 4"
Greeting Black Onyx Layer- .75" X 1.5"
Greeting Inside Yellow Layer- .5" X 1.25"
Black and White Gingham Ribbon Colored with Beige Marker

Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on February 24, 2010 at 8:41pm
thank you for showing this! I have always wanted to use bleach, but didn't know really how! using the heat gun is great too! I tried clorox cleanup and it didn't work, unless I was doing it wrong, and I also didn't emboss my image first..great tips...thanks so much!!
Comment by Vivian Boisselle on July 23, 2009 at 3:28pm
I look forward for all your comments and your videos. You explain stuff so good and even I can follow them at 76.. I love making the cards and your a big help showing me how and what to do .
Thank you thank you ..
Comment by Martha J. Vazquez on July 6, 2009 at 10:53pm
wow!!!!!
Comment by Collette on May 13, 2009 at 4:41pm
Beautiful card. I always love the way bleach can tweak our images ... Thank you!
Comment by Sandra Houston on May 10, 2009 at 12:24am
Love this! That card is just beautiful.
Comment by Saundra Bridgers on May 7, 2009 at 11:29pm
Hey Guys! I just found you on utube and I love your videos!!! I'm going to try the bleach on some cardstock. I'll let ya know how it goes.
Comment by Linda Carrell Davis on May 1, 2009 at 8:40am
Greetings!!! I just discovered stamptv, thans to a girlfriend's suggestion. I'm looking forward to many hours of learning and sharing!!!
Comment by Chris Gosik on April 4, 2009 at 8:30pm
The real trick is finding cardstock that bleaches well. You almost need to try it on a scrap piece first because what you think you will get is sometimes QUITE different. My problem seems to be finding cardstock that wants to be bleached at all . . . either that or I am using old bleach . . . another possibility. But once you find a cardstock that works well, it is actually quite a fun technique. As far as the tool, any find tipped brush will do nicely, as will a q-tip. You might want to find the kind that has one pointy end. Probably not Q-tip brand but I know they have them in some grocery stores and beauty supply stores. Good luck!

Chris
Comment by Judy Bishop on March 30, 2009 at 10:42am
Has anyone tried this technique yet? I know Gina is on vacation but I was finally able to try it this morning and I believe I created the ugliest flower ever! I used SU! cardstock in Rose Red. The bleach activated instantly, no need for heat and pulled all the color, not just a little. I didn't have the tool she had so I used a cotton swab. Anyone have any thoughts?
Comment by touch of creation on March 27, 2009 at 9:56am
Thanks. Great technique!! I will try to make one...